Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure what question you're referring to, but didn't you just say this?

What part of the light hitting the earth from the sun should be illuminating the moon during an eclipse??
Light is photons they can't be manipulated by gravity. Earth and the Moon can pull Photons in because they are stellar objects. Ever heard of a black hole?

Daps
Can you also post a pic of the tokyo-newark flight?
IMG_5216.png

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Light is photons they can't be manipulated by gravity. Earth and the Moon can pull Photons in because they are stellar objects. Ever heard of a black hole?
So you ARE claiming that the earth is bending light around it, even though that's primarily ONLY a characteristic of "black holes" huh smh

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So you ARE claiming that the earth is bending light around it, even though that's primarily ONLY a characteristic of "black holes" huh smh
No, it's a characteristic of gravity. Black holes just have stronger gravitational pulls so they pull a lot of light into it passed it's event horizon.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep more emotions but no proof :mjlol:

You cacs/cac worshippers are all the same
Dude you out here questioning a force that we know exist now if you asked me to expain all the science behind it i probably couldn't do that very well but if gravity doesn't exist why arent you floating in the air lol?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No, it's a characteristic of gravity. Black holes just have stronger gravitational pulls so they pull a lot of light into it passed it's event horizon.
Incorrect

The main characteristic of a black hole is it's gravitational pull

The ONLY reason we are told that we know that they exist is BECAUSE they bend light to them, something that most other celestial bodies apparently don't do

So please explain how the earth bends light to illuminate the moon during an eclipse? And why the earth doesn't bend that same light away from the moon in all other situations?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Dude you out here questioning a force that we know exist now if you asked me to expain all the science behind it i probably couldn't do that very well but if gravity doesn't exist why arent you floating in the air lol?
You do know that physicists still can't definitively prove that gravity exists right?

Nor can they prove how it works...

It's still a theory for a reason. Just like evolution is still a theory for a reason

Conservation of mass/matter/energy/momentum are LAWS though :jbhmm: