Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You seem to think that because the line on that pic is curved, that somehow disproves the fact that multiple other flights pass into the northern hemisphere before going back into the southern hemisphere to their destinations

I'm not sure what you think that 1 flight disproves smh

How many examples do you need for it to sink in?

It is impossible to take that flight path, in that short amount of time, and at the short a distance on a flat earth. Its commercially, physically and fiscally the dumbest flight path ever for any airline company to attempt to take.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How so? If you're stationary (zero velocity) then earth would be moving away from you. The ISS is still within earth gravitation pull and moving at 17k MPH, so as its falling towards earth, earth is falling away from the ISS.
Rotational force and gravity are not the same thing

Inside the atmosphere, there needs to be a rotational force being generated in order to cause the atmosphere to rotate as well

This force supposedly projects/radiates outward

Meaning that the force supposedly starts at rotating the core then THAT force moves outward to cause the rest of the "planet" to rotate

Again, if the atmosphere was moving at the same time and rate as the earth's core, then free roaming clouds would not exist. We would see the exact same clouds above us at any given point that we were located on the globe

It's really a simple concept

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yoooooooo....this thread has over 300 replies :russ:

Why are y'all even entertaining these nutcase "Flat Earthers"? :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My man Eratosthenes figured out the planet is round 2200 years ago with shadows and basic geometry.:myman:

But behold, I have given you a new creation: Morons.:blessed:
Yeah keep trusting those greeks

Some of us know better /shrug

Why do sundials work year round? I guess I should be asking god since he should have all the answers

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Ok here is a test you can do to prove gravity exist. Get a gun aim it at the sky. Stand perfectly still and pull the trigger continue to stand perfectly still and kill yourself.

Yep more emotions but no proof :mjlol:

You cacs/cac worshippers are all the same

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ok here is a test you can do to prove gravity exist. Get a gun aim it at the sky. Stand perfectly still and pull the trigger continue to stand perfectly still and kill yourself.
That's proof that the bullet is more dense than the air around it, and after all of the kinetic energy supplied by the gun is expended, there is no longer any force pushing said bullet upward, so said bullet returns to it's original state at a lower elevation, since again, it's more dense than the air around it

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If earth was flat, then at an airplane's cruising altitude, then sun should always be visible. At that altitude, there is nothing blocking the view of the sun: air this thinner, less moister, darker sky all conducive of viewing the sun 24 hours a day.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How many examples do you need for it to sink in?

It is impossible to take that flight path, in that short amount of time, and at the short a distance on a flat earth. Its commercially, physically and fiscally the dumbest flight path ever for any airline company to attempt to take.
Smh huh?? No it's not

You don't even know what that distance would be on a flat earth model, so why would you make a claim like that?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Smh do you know what a lunar eclipse is??
8du2eq6eph.jpg

So it should be complete darkness during a Lunar Eclipse is what you're saying. Because you didn't answer my question.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If earth was flat, then at an airplane's cruising altitude, then sun should always be visible. At that altitude, there is nothing blocking the view of the sun: air this thinner, less moister, darker sky all conducive of viewing the sun 24 hours a day.
Again incorrect

You're really showing that you have no idea what flat earth actually is

Y'all can't get past the idea that somehow the sun(or you in a plane) should be able to view the entire plane at once, which is ridiculous. The horizon still exists in a plane on a plane smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
8du2eq6eph.jpg

So it should be complete darkness during a Lunar Eclipse is what you're saying. Because you didn't answer my question.
I'm not sure what question you're referring to, but didn't you just say this?
Huh? You realize the Earth is also illuminated by the Sun, right? It's not getting no light.

What part of the light hitting the earth from the sun should be illuminating the moon during an eclipse??