Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In other word "I have no proof to support my beliefs that doesn't consist of fake pics or other people saying something"

I know breh, I know.

Did you notice how they didn't believe the earth was a spinning ball?

:sas1:

Other objects being one shape or another have no bearing on the shape of a specific object. A basketball volleyball soccer ball tennis ball golf ball etc.. are all spherical. That doesn't mean a football is too.

And that's going with the assumption that when you look into a telescope objects look spherical and not flat. The moon in the sky looks like a flat circle and same with the sun. But no matter their shape, it has no bearing on the shape of THIS planet. So if your best proofs are fake CGI, the words of men, and now the so called shapes of OTHER objects, then it shows my point that you don't have much proof to begin with

:yeshrug:
I feel sorry for your family. :dead:

I asked you if you understand what perspective is and why you can't see the earth's curvature. You say I can't proof anything. But your answer is right there.

"Yeah the earth and moon are round but they look flat". :mjlol:

You have the mental capacity of a child breh. Good luck with that.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I feel sorry for your family. :dead:

Dont. My family will be way better off than yours could ever be in due time

I asked you if you understand what perspective is and why you can't see the earth's curvature. You say I can't proof anything.

You can't "proof" anything you're saying about the earth being a spinning ball. That's why you're here spilling your emotions instead laying the proof on the table

But your answer is right there.

"Yeah the earth and moon are round but they look flat". :mjlol:

You have the mental capacity of a child breh. Good luck with that.

From any view, the sun/moon are flat. Those are just facts. You cannot look into the sky and see that ANYTHING is a sphere. A round circle? Sure. A 3D spherical ball? Nope.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont. My family will be way better off than yours could ever be in due time

You can't "proof" anything you're saying about the earth being a spinning ball. That's why you're here spilling your emotions instead laying the proof on the table

From any view, the sun/moon are flat. Those are just facts. You cannot look into the sky and see that ANYTHING is a sphere. A round circle? Sure. A 3D spherical ball? Nope.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
:sas1:......If the Earth is flat, how come non-stop flights from Australia to South Africa don't travel North instead of flying East?????

Flat_earth.png

Wouldn't they save fuel?

Also, wouldn't they have to fly twice as fast as the speed of sound to make the flight in 12 hours since the distance traversing the arc of the 'disc' is nearly 3 x farther than flying due North and passing North America??

:sas2:

Crazy troll ass psychos never answer these questions. I'm sure it's classified as a mental disorder.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is flat earth such a terrible thing to consider?

Y'all will believe a cac when he tells you we came from monkeys and everything started from a big bang tho

:usure:

Who says we came from monkeys?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
How is flat earth such a terrible thing to consider?

Y'all will believe a cac when he tells you we came from monkeys and everything started from a big bang tho

:usure:

Right leaning white folks are the ones pushing the flat earth idea, as well as all the conspiracy shyt, they've been doing this for centuries, I always let out a half hearted chuckle when I hear or see a comment like yours, as I know that they have fallen victim to the sleight of hand of half truths and allegory.

It's no surprise that a good portion of conspiracy folks are very pro gun, anti-African and Anti-Semetic and exist on the fringes of white society mad that they're not allowed to sit at the table with the rest of the well heeled establishment, so they concoct half baked "theories" about secret societies blame Jews for their perceived shortcomings while at the same time loving themselves some Jesus.

Your default position once all your claims have been refuted is to claim we're believing white mans science which is nothing more than African methodology with the spirituality removed, hell the evolution theory didn't even begin with Darwin in fact that theory was first put forward by a Black African Muslim by the name of Al Jahiz bang goes your white science argument.

The Coli isn't for you I've got a few names and places where I'm sure you'll fit in though:

Above Top Secret - one of the oldest conspiracy crypto-history sites on the web even yours truly visited there during the dark days of adsl for the lulz of course, now under the watchful eye of Gen. Michael Aquino first Satanic Chaplain of the US Armed Forces.

Godlike Production$ - similar to ATS, many a shill frequents here enjoy being on that Gov watch list btw, oh and don't bother having a difference of opinion flame wars are second nature here.

David Icke and his forum - OG of this Conspiracy shyt tried to jack Credo Mutwa, Credo wasn't feeling it gave him tricknowledge, famous for running of on the plug won't debate anybody, purports that any ancient monolithic sites had to be constructed by intergalactic shape shifting white folks from Mars and not by the indigenous peoples of those lands that's right you guessed it :mjpls:

Michael Tsarion - claims Irish people built the pyramids , and other wild ideas, another guy who hates people questioning his theories and will ask you to meet him outside if you really challenge his knowledge, protege of the guy Icke once studied under disappeared up his own ass when he started getting paper, you'll love him.

Deepak Chopra - psychospirtual shill your better off reading Krishnamurti or better yet smoke a joint same results really.

William Henry - claims that the story of Jesus being crucified is actually an allegorical story of Jesus traveling through a Star-gate :leon:

Texe Marrs- if your into symbolism and bible thumping proceed to shyt your self every time you see a BMW badge.

The Prophecy Club - some of the guys mentioned have appeared on it throughout the years I wont bother going into detail.

Zechariah Sitchen - you'll be regaled by the tales of ancient Sumeria Nibiru, the Annunaki, Enki, Enlil and the rest of the gang all from a guy who couldn't read cuneiform.

Andrew Basigo, Attorney at Law and director of project pegasus claims to have been involved in DARPA experiments with time travel and teleportation, also claims to have discovered life on mars after going through a jump room, claims Obama was teleported also.

Kent Hovind - the Don of this flat shyt, modern distiller of flat earth theories, known tax evader.

I could go on and on New Age same old bullshyt that 1960's propaganda has you hoodwinked.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Right leaning white folks are the ones pushing the flat earth idea, as well as all the conspiracy shyt, they've been doing this for centuries, I always let out a half hearted chuckle when I hear or see a comment like yours, as I know that they have fallen victim to the sleight of hand of half truths and allegory.

It's no surprise that a good portion of conspiracy folks are very pro gun, anti-African and Anti-Semetic and exist on the fringes of white society mad that they're not allowed to sit at the table with the rest of the well heeled establishment, so they concoct half baked "theories" about secret societies blame Jews for their perceived shortcomings while at the same time loving themselves some Jesus.

Your default position once all your claims have been refuted is to claim we're believing white mans science which is nothing more than African methodology with the spirituality removed, hell the evolution theory didn't even begin with Darwin in fact that theory was first put forward by a Black African Muslim by the name of Al Jahiz bang goes your white science argument.

The Coli isn't for you I've got a few names and places where I'm sure you'll fit in though:

Above Top Secret - one of the oldest conspiracy crypto-history sites on the web even yours truly visited there during the dark days of adsl for the lulz of course, now under the watchful eye of Gen. Michael Aquino first Satanic Chaplain of the US Armed Forces.

Godlike Production$ - similar to ATS, many a shill frequents here enjoy being on that Gov watch list btw, oh and don't bother having a difference of opinion flame wars are second nature here.

David Icke and his forum - OG of this Conspiracy shyt tried to jack Credo Mutwa, Credo wasn't feeling it gave him tricknowledge, famous for running of on the plug won't debate anybody, purports that any ancient monolithic sites had to be constructed by intergalactic shape shifting white folks from Mars and not by the indigenous peoples of those lands that's right you guessed it :mjpls:

Michael Tsarion - claims Irish people built the pyramids , and other wild ideas, another guy who hates people questioning his theories and will ask you to meet him outside if you really challenge his knowledge, protege of the guy Icke once studied under disappeared up his own ass when he started getting paper, you'll love him.

Deepak Chopra - psychospirtual shill your better off reading Krishnamurti or better yet smoke a joint same results really.

William Henry - claims that the story of Jesus being crucified is actually an allegorical story of Jesus traveling through a Star-gate :leon:

Texe Marrs- if your into symbolism and bible thumping proceed to shyt your self every time you see a BMW badge.

The Prophecy Club - some of the guys mentioned have appeared on it throughout the years I wont bother going into detail.

Zechariah Sitchen - you'll be regaled by the tales of ancient Sumeria Nibiru, the Annunaki, Enki, Enlil and the rest of the gang all from a guy who couldn't read cuneiform.

Andrew Basigo, Attorney at Law and director of project pegasus claims to have been involved in DARPA experiments with time travel and teleportation, also claims to have discovered life on mars after going through a jump room, claims Obama was teleported also.

Kent Hovind - the Don of this flat shyt, modern distiller of flat earth theories, known tax evader.

I could go on and on New Age same old bullshyt that 1960's propaganda has you hoodwinked.

:beli: