Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Zak Bible said:
Where are the billions of stars

Where's all the damn satellites zooming by

Big, giant, close-up lights on space station makes little itty-bitty lights from FAR AWAY stars disappear on-camera and IRL.

That's why you can't see stars in the daytime; Sun = big, giant, close-up light.

Station is in a geosynchronous orbit along with ALL the other satellites so there's no chance of them colliding or coming within range of one another.

Space is HUGE so there's mad room to do that.​

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Neither you, anyone you know, or ever will know has or will see the curvature of the earth

This is a fact.

It's flat.
So you think your perspective is large enough to observe the earth's curvature...

Y'all flat earth brehs got no understanding of simple science. A breh already bible thumping in here but he will turn to science when sick but call its theories false when well :dead:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Flat Earth brehs, explain this eclipse.
Flat Earth brehs, is the sun also flat?

Flat Earth brehs, why are other heavenly bodies directly facing us? Why is the Sun the Moon and Mars, etc facing us.

How come we dont see the sides, like the edge of a coin of other heavenly bodies in space?

Yes,

The shyts flat

Where was your playing going? Dont say some cross country shyt please. :snoop:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So you think your perspective is large enough to observe the earth's curvature...

Y'all flat earth brehs got no understanding of simple science. A breh already bible thumping in here but he will turn to science when sick but call its theories false when well :dead:

Umm no breh

All you cac worshippers can do is point to fake CGI pictures to prove the earth is a ball. That's why these convos are always so circular. Because you guys have no proof other than what someone else said or fake ms pics.

While I can step outside now and see a flat earth with sun/moon moving above it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Flat Earth theorists have no more tangible proof than round earth theorists. So in short, there's no point in trying to debunk "the fact" that the earth is round.
Earth being round isnt a theory. We have a rotation that creates night and day plus different seasons. We can observe with our own eyes other objects in space also of a spherical shape around us why would the earth be the only flat object in space. We have satellites in orbit that show images to support these views. There's multiple evidence of a round earth and none of a flat one.

Flat Earthers just say dumb shyt that is refutable like why can't you see the curviture? Such a simple minded child like argument. So where do we start? I mean that statement demonstrates a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is the real issue. Not just denying the earth's shape but rather getting deeper to the problem. Saying that we can't prove the earth is round is false. It has been shown in many ways but flat Earthers dont debate within reason. They just argue for the sake of it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:sas1:......If the Earth is flat, how come non-stop flights from Australia to South Africa don't travel North instead of flying East?????

Flat_earth.png

Wouldn't they save fuel?

Also, wouldn't they have to fly twice as fast as the speed of sound to make the flight in 12 hours since the distance traversing the arc of the 'disc' is nearly 3 x farther than flying due North and passing North America??

:sas2:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
LOL......

So, I guess the EYEWITNESSES & SURVIVORS of the bombing of Hiroshima/Nagasaki were lying.

Baloney. 'Whites' comprised several sea-faring nations and ALL of them took part in the trade with extensive practice navigating the waters for months at a time for shipping of cargo.

Some more than others. Also, the trade lasted over 200 years........that's almost as long as the United States has existed.​

I think you must have some bizzaro version of the Trans-Atlantic trip our ancestors took.

It wasn't comparable to reruns of 'The Love Boat'. None of those 'human needs' were of any concern to the traders/shippers as long as the deaths didn't impact their profit margin harshly..

To Africa, parts of the Middle East/Asia/India and Australia + some surrounding islands.

Not America.​

:mjlol:

All 'dark' people look alike to Caucasians. That's one of the reason why he thought he was in India.​

White lies.

All of this.

I peep game.

Negged cac.

:umad:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
:sas1:......If the Earth is flat, how come non-stop flights from Australia to South Africa don't travel North instead of flying East?????

Flat_earth.png

Wouldn't they save fuel?

Also, wouldn't they have to fly twice as fast as the speed of sound to make the flight in 12 hours since the distance traversing the arc of the 'disc' is nearly 3 x farther than flying due North and passing North America??

:sas2:

That's for you to figure out fam

All I know is the shyt is flat as fukk no matter how high you go

And last time I checked

Nearly 100% of "space" photos are computer generated

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Umm no breh

All you cac worshippers can do is point to fake CGI pictures to prove the earth is a ball. That's why these convos are always so circular. Because you guys have no proof other than what someone else said or fake ms pics.

While I can step outside now and see a flat earth with sun/moon moving above it.
Lmao

I can't even engage you fam... Do you know what perspective is?

You really think thats how perspective works? Like your gonna stand outside and see the earth curve, you aren't llarge enough and the world isn't small enough ether for that to happen.

For the record some African people had the earth, stars and planets mapped out before "cacs"

White people didn't invent science... I asked your dumb ass a simple question because you only believe what you can see. You see a round moon and Sun and sometimes you can see the other planets around us. All of these objects are spherical. We have telescopes that will show you these round planets and aid your eye to see further than you can. Why would the earth be the only flat object, for arguments sake tell me... Your argument can't be I go outside and see a flat earth. That's idiotic please tell me you aren't that slow breh, you should know why that's not a valid argument as a grown man

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's for you to figure out fam

All I know is the shyt is flat as fukk no matter how high you go

And last time I checked

Nearly 100% of "space" photos are computer generated
When did you last check? What did you do to check the authenticity of space photos?