Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
ask your government and NASA whats the point of lying...
images

Copernicus, of course, fukked everything up by introducing his theory of heliocentrism, even thought he didn't have technology to prove his theory..
It wasn't till hundreds of years later, the US and Russia sent rockets into the sky and realized he and everyone including Russia and USA was wrong... and for years been lying to us, to reveal they fugged up.

I thought of this whole flat earth as some bullshyt and was going to debunk for my self, b.u.t I kept coming up with more scientific proof, that we been lied to.

:yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flat Earth theorists have no more tangible proof than round earth theorists. So in short, there's no point in trying to debunk "the fact" that the earth is round.
:gucci: You do know that many, many, many people have sailed and flown around the Earth, there are living astronauts who have left the Earth's orbit, as well as some who currently live outside of the Earth's lower atmosphere, right? :gucci:
We currently have objects with cameras attached that are flying away from the planet, satellites orbiting the planet, and rovers on other space objects :gucci:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
shyt still flat

:childplease: - you just don't like the fact I put your Gods out there, now you have nothing to say, come around here pushing right wing fantasy telling people they believe everything the white man tells them, yet your pushing Ideas brought to you by :sitdown::smugdraper::smugbiden::ld::upsetfavre::merchant::leostare::beli::hhh:

Sucks when you encounter someone who knows where your information comes from, doesn't it?

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
:childplease: - you just don't like the fact I put your Gods out there, now you have nothing to say, come around here pushing right wing fantasy telling people they believe everything the white man tells them, yet your pushing Ideas brought to you by :sitdown::smugdraper::smugbiden::ld::upsetfavre::merchant::leostare::beli::hhh:

Sucks when you encounter someone who knows where your information comes from, doesn't it?

Right wing fantasy?

Naw breh,

You on your own with that one.

shyt still flat though

Good talk

:jawalrus:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Right leaning white folks are the ones pushing the flat earth idea, as well as all the conspiracy shyt, they've been doing this for centuries, I always let out a half hearted chuckle when I hear or see a comment like yours, as I know that they have fallen victim to the sleight of hand of half truths and allegory.

Dont try to be smarter than you really are breh.... Black people (you know, like the Egyptians?) were saying the earth was flat long before any "right wing conspiracy theorists". Nice try though...

Your default position once all your claims have been refuted is to claim we're believing white mans science which is nothing more than African methodology with the spirituality removed, hell the evolution theory didn't even begin with Darwin in fact that theory was first put forward by a Black African Muslim by the name of Al Jahiz bang goes your white science argument.

"African" science was saying the earth was flat. So whose science are you following when you say that it isnt?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why not ya'll got a million crack pot theories. About the earth being flat might as well throw another one in.

They're "crackpot" yet you cant prove what you believe to be correct. When it comes to the earth being round, all you have is CGI pics and the words of other men. But I'd just be repeating that all day if I was to keep going

Dont say the name in vain breh :sabo:

Anyways I'll let you get back to cheerleading. We know you have little time left...

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Dont try to be smarter than you really are breh.... Black people (you know, like the Egyptians?) were saying the earth was flat long before any "right wing conspiracy theorists". Nice try though...

"African" science was saying the earth was flat. So whose science are you following when you say that it isnt?

You obviously don't know what your talking about:

4056783613_557cd2fc53_b.jpg

Lid to to the sarcophagus of Wereshnefer one of the earliest depictions of the earth being round nestled between Nwt & Keb.

Take your tricknowledge elsewhere.

Last edited: