Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
explain this to me:

In 2013, My gf and I flew from Dallas to Dubai, to Calcutta, then to Bali, to Singapore, then to Seoul, then back to Dallas, all traveling east. How did we do this on a flat earth?

Figure it out negro

My eyes only see flat so it's flat until I see some curves

Daps
Flat earthers have no geographical, scientific, or visual evidence to support their claims. They can't put together a Photoshop :mjlol: @Everythingg, You are dangerous and your kids are doomed for failure. Did you have a father growing up?

And when presented with something they can't just dismiss that proves the earth is spherical, they outright ignore it. Yet they claim they're so open-minded:mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Figure it out negro

My eyes only see flat so it's flat until I see some curves
You do know you can actually measure the full size of the earth by using the way sunlight/shadows form from multiple points, right?

Pure mathematical measurements were used to measure the full diameter of the Earth before there was an internet to claim conspiracy theories.

--------------------------------------

Do you know what the Summer Solstice is?

It's the longest day - the most sunlight in a 24 hour period - in a year for that particular hemisphere - it happens twice a year for round planets that orbit a star.

You know Earth's Summer Solstice matches that which occurs on other round planets, right? Once/year on the Southern Hemisphere and once/year on the Northern Hemisphere.

There is more daylight because that particular hemisphere is most leaning or inclined toward the star(our Sun) it orbits.

Do you know for there to be a longer day that matches the the Summer Solstice in a flat earth design, that would essentially be equivalent to raising on side of a damn table and expecting no devastating change in the flat plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Now, unless a person is going to just say "gods make it snow in winter and make ices and slushes popular in summer" the reason why other studied round planets have seasons is because of a tilt. Without a tilt, there would be no difference between the distance between the North Pole to the Sun and the difference between the South Pole to the Sun.

Why is a tilt important for seasons? Because since we are a rounded and tilted planet that revolves around the Sun, through the year(as displayed below) the poles flip regarding which is closer to the Sun - creating a seasons as a result of how much direct sun rays directly hit the hemispheres at different distances throughout the year.

seasons.en.jpg

Now, just like the other Kyrie Irving thread, can we close this thread.

PLEASE.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
What in the hell are you dumbasses talking about.???

The earth is round we've known that for at least 500 years. There is no "debate". Stop spreading ignorance.

:gucci: You do know that many, many, many people have sailed and flown around the Earth, there are living astronauts who have left the Earth's orbit, as well as some who currently live outside of the Earth's lower atmosphere, right? :gucci:
We currently have objects with cameras attached that are flying away from the planet, satellites orbiting the planet, and rovers on other space objects :gucci:

:gucci: If y'all don't let me cook and speak on the same level as these flat earther cats...

Of course I know the world is round but using facts and common sense doesn't work in these conversations :dead:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Cool story.

However, my eyes still see flat

I mean... are yours seeing something different?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Cool story.

However, my eyes still see flat

I mean... are yours seeing something different?
You do know you can actually measure the full size of the earth by using the way sunlight/shadows form from multiple points, right?

Pure mathematical measurements were used to measure the full diameter of the Earth before there was an internet to claim conspiracy theories.

--------------------------------------

Do you know what the Summer Solstice is?

It's the longest day - the most sunlight in a 24 hour period - in a year for that particular hemisphere - it happens twice a year for round planets that orbit a star.

You know Earth's Summer Solstice matches that which occurs on other round planets, right? Once/year on the Southern Hemisphere and once/year on the Northern Hemisphere.

There is more daylight because that particular hemisphere is most leaning or inclined toward the star(our Sun) it orbits.

Do you know for there to be a longer day that matches the the Summer Solstice in a flat earth design, that would essentially be equivalent to raising on side of a damn table and expecting no devastating change in the flat plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Now, unless a person is going to just say "gods make it snow in winter and make ices and slushes popular in summer" the reason why other studied round planets have seasons is because of a tilt. Without a tilt, there would be no difference between the distance between the North Pole to the Sun and the difference between the South Pole to the Sun.

Why is a tilt important for seasons? Because since we are a rounded and tilted planet that revolves around the Sun, through the year(as displayed below) the poles flip regarding which is closer to the Sun - creating a seasons as a result of how much direct sun rays directly hit the hemispheres at different distances throughout the year.

seasons.en.jpg

Now, just like the other Kyrie Irving thread, can we close this thread.

PLEASE.

So you're going to seriously ignore scientific analysis and comment "well, my eyes see..."

fukking goofy shyt.

This is the nikka yall dapping.

I bet this nikka sees the CGI in Transformers and thinks those autobots are real.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
So you're going to seriously ignore scientific analysis and comment "well, my eyes see..."

fukking goofy shyt.

This is the nikka yall dapping.

I bet this nikka sees the CGI in Transformers and thinks those autobots are real.

Dude.

My eyes see flat, wtf u want me to do

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Dude.

My eyes see flat, wtf u want me to do
I want you to examine what that may mean in the context of actual scientific analysis.

When you "see" something in a superficial way...one must use critical thinking and experimentation to gauge how accurate your perception is to reality.
------------------------------------------------------

Using your method of explanation - Optical illusions must flip your entire world around and instead of seeking more understanding of what's really going on, you decide to be simple minded and accept what your seeing on the surface.

Is this a still image or because your eyes see movement at the edges, it is ACTUALLY MOVING because..."Whatcha want me to do?"
Optical+Illusion+Wallpapers+%25283%2529.jpg

Is this train moving in one direction or because your eyes can actually make it move in both directions would you say the train is actually moving in both directions at the same time because..."whatcha want me to do?"
train.gif

-------------------------

Do you see how foolish that response sounds?

You're eyes are flawed and are severely limited with respect to its perception.

You came in this thread and...if you're not a troll...your way of thinking is dangerous as fukk.