Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Flat Earth theorists have no more tangible proof than round earth theorists. So in short, there's no point in trying to debunk "the fact" that the earth is round.
What in the hell are you dumbasses talking about.???

The earth is round we've known that for at least 500 years. There is no "debate". Stop spreading ignorance.

Daps
:sas1:......If the Earth is flat, how come non-stop flights from Australia to South Africa don't travel North instead of flying East?????

Flat_earth.png

Wouldn't they save fuel?

Also, wouldn't they have to fly twice as fast as the speed of sound to make the flight in 12 hours since the distance traversing the arc of the 'disc' is nearly 3 x farther than flying due North and passing North America??

:sas2:
That's for you to figure out fam

All I know is the shyt is flat as fukk no matter how high you go

And last time I checked

Nearly 100% of "space" photos are computer generated

LMAO @ "that's for you to figure out"

We've figured it out, and the flight routes make no sense on a flat earth map. You can go to https://flightaware.com/ and see flights en route right now and the path and flight times would be impossible on a flat earth map.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lmao

I can't even engage you fam... Do you know what perspective is?

You really think thats how perspective works? Like your gonna stand outside and see the earth curve, you aren't llarge enough and the world isn't small enough ether for that to happen.

In other word "I have no proof to support my beliefs that doesn't consist of fake pics or other people saying something"

I know breh, I know.

For the record some African people had the earth, stars and planets mapped out before "cacs"

Did you notice how they didn't believe the earth was a spinning ball?

:sas1:

White people didn't invent science... I asked your dumb ass a simple question because you only believe what you can see. You see a round moon and Sun and sometimes you can see the other planets around us. All of these objects are spherical. We have telescopes that will show you these round planets and aid your eye to see further than you can. Why would the earth be the only flat object, for arguments sake tell me... Your argument can't be I go outside and see a flat earth. That's idiotic please tell me you aren't that slow breh, you should know why that's not a valid argument as a grown man

Other objects being one shape or another have no bearing on the shape of a specific object. A basketball volleyball soccer ball tennis ball golf ball etc.. are all spherical. That doesn't mean a football is too.

And that's going with the assumption that when you look into a telescope objects look spherical and not flat. The moon in the sky looks like a flat circle and same with the sun. But no matter their shape, it has no bearing on the shape of THIS planet. So if your best proofs are fake CGI, the words of men, and now the so called shapes of OTHER objects, then it shows my point that you don't have much proof to begin with

:yeshrug:

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Questions for flat earth

We disagree that earth is flat but what do we agree?

I'm really curious to know what flat earth's and round earth's have in common.

Can flat earthen please provide some things that they agree with round earth's.
I. E
Do we agree that other planets are spheres?