Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Then it's rather odd that using telescopes we can actually see where the Apollo missions landed on the moon......FROM EARTH.....

How to See All Six Apollo Moon Landing Sites - Sky & Telescope

Wonder what these things blowing up are.........

Ivan Van Sertima was wrong and there is NO evidence that Africans were here prior to the 16th Century. There IS, however, evidence that Asians crossed the Bering Strait over 12,000 years ago and settled the Americas as far as Southern Mexico.

Wrong wrong wrong

All I see is a big explosion,

Please, try to think critically

Also Whites did not have the capability to ship that many people on the ocean for months at a time

The food needed, the piss and shyt, WATER, you'd have to move around a bunch so your body wouldn't shut down, etc etc etc

It's not possible

And also

They didn't save one of these slave ships for historical purposes either

Blacks are indigenous

Mormon theology alludes to this as well

Columbus also said the natives looked like Ethiopians

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
So why is our planet the only one that's flat? Out of the billions of stars and unhabitable planets they are all spherical. So why are we the odd one out with the flat shape?
You can't see the curvature of the earth because it's too big. But the earths curvature is the reason why you cannot see across the ocean when standing on beach. Even with a telescope the water eventually curves and you can see anymore. If the earth was flat we would be able to see islands and countries.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:what: enough supplies? this is pathetic.

this the last time im going to respond to you.
they fed the africans the absolute minimum, did the absolute least possible to ensure their survival. thousands of africans died on these trips because slavers still made so much money if they didnt get then all over.

i dont really give a fukk about you thinking the world is flat but this does make me angry. hope you figure this out
This is why I stopped posting in here dudes clearly just another garbage troll that should've been banned already.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So why is our planet the only one that's flat? Out of the billions of stars and unhabitable planets they are all spherical. So why are we the odd one out with the flat shape?
You can't see the curvature of the earth because it's too big. But the earths curvature is the reason why you cannot see across the ocean when standing on beach. Even with a telescope the water eventually curves and you can see anymore. If the earth was flat we would be able to see islands and countries.

None of what you said is proof that the earth isn't flat or that the earth is round tho

:patrice:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
This is why I stopped posting in here dudes clearly just another garbage troll that should've been banned already.

You are obsessed with a narrative

You'll defend it to the death I see

You've made up in your head that there's no way blacks can be indigenous to the Americas

All you do is regurgitate shyt you've been told and never actually thought critically about

I'm closer to the truth than you

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Zak Bible said:
Wrong wrong wrong

All I see is a big explosion,

Please, try to think critically

LOL......

So, I guess the EYEWITNESSES & SURVIVORS of the bombing of Hiroshima/Nagasaki were lying.

Zak Bible said:
Also Whites did not have the capability to ship that many people on the ocean for months at a time

Baloney. 'Whites' comprised several sea-faring nations and ALL of them took part in the trade with extensive practice navigating the waters for months at a time for shipping of cargo.

Some more than others. Also, the trade lasted over 200 years........that's almost as long as the United States has existed.​

Zak Bible said:
The food needed, the piss and shyt, WATER, you'd have to move around a bunch so your body wouldn't shut down, etc etc etc

It's not possible

I think you must have some bizzaro version of the Trans-Atlantic trip our ancestors took.

It wasn't comparable to reruns of 'The Love Boat'. None of those 'human needs' were of any concern to the traders/shippers as long as the deaths didn't impact their profit margin harshly..

Zak Bible said:
They didn't save one of these slave ships for historical purposes either

Zak Bible said:
Blacks are indigenous

To Africa, parts of the Middle East/Asia/India and Australia + some surrounding islands.

Not America.​

Zak Bible said:
Mormon theology alludes to this as well

:mjlol:

Zak Bible said:
Columbus also said the natives looked like Ethiopians

All 'dark' people look alike to Caucasians. That's one of the reason why he thought he was in India.​

Last edited: