Flat Earthers and Moon landing deniers Nasa returning to the moon by 2024

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The lack of intelligence required to not understand the article is an indictment of you, not the person that wrote it.

Don't think I misunderstood anything in the article,they are now trying to say that the earths atmosphere stretches out farther than they "thought". This is a preemptive strike to people who have been saying that the moon is not as far away as they say, if it isn't obvious. Someone was about to expose them or they saw a potential chink in the armor and decided to just go ahead and extend the atmosphere out in case sombody discovered the inconstincey. Unless you believe they just really just happened to "dust off observations" from two decades ago smh. Too bad they can't dust off all that info and blueprints,and original footage of the moonlanding since they accidentally threw it all out or recorded over it. I remember when I was a kid and recorded over my sisters graduation trying to record an episode of BET Rap City too. Don't worry about my intelligence worry about Nasas:respect:

But you probably still believe the moon isn't its own source of light smh,you have been indoctrinated.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Don't think I misunderstood anything in the article,they are now trying to say that the earths atmosphere stretches out farther than they "thought". This is a preemptive strike to people who have been saying that the moon is not as far away as they say, if it isn't obvious. Someone was about to expose them or they saw a potential chink in the armor and decided to just go ahead and extend the atmosphere out in case sombody discovered the inconstincey. Unless you believe they just really just happened to "dust off observations" from two decades ago smh. Too bad they can't dust off all that info and blueprints,and original footage of the moonlanding since they accidentally threw it all out or recorded over it. I remember when I was a kid and recorded over my sisters graduation trying to record an episode of BET Rap City too. Don't worry about my intelligence worry about Nasas:respect:

But you probably still believe the moon isn't its own source of light smh,you have been indoctrinated.

incredulous.gif
Wait what? If it's its own light source wouldn't we always see a full moon.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I see are multiple up close constantly switching shots that make it impossible to accurately pinpoint where this supposed spacebound rocket actually is in the sky

You can choose to have faith that the obvious camera trickery being presented to you doesn't mean anything, but some of us know better:francis:

I find it sad that you're basing your entire belief system on a video that is clearly and constantly being edited in real time :francis:

I don't know how people cannot understand in the age of marvel movies that a video isn't proof of anything.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
They really dont have any excuses imo

By 2024
5g should be nothing
8k camera with 60 frames will be nothing
Image stabilization should he nothing .

Crystal clear images of the entire trip is all the people want.
there's already 8k cameras with 60 frames man. what you think they shoot movies with. in fact they had an astronaut use a 6K camera up there once to take video of earth while they where in orbit.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
there's already 8k cameras with 60 frames man. what you think they shoot movies with. in fact they had an astronaut use a 6K camera up there once to take video of earth while they where in orbit.
Can you post this video?

Please and thanks