Flat Earthers and Moon landing deniers Nasa returning to the moon by 2024

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is trying to establish a moon base or colonization of the moon for further space exploration a waste of money. If people werent so damn stupid this would have the budget the military has and vice versa.
I agree it is very necessary for the future of humanity to explore space imo. With the way we are destroying the earth we will either have to get resources from elsewhere or possibly leave the earth entirely imo one day.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I agree it is very necessary for the future of humanity to explore space imo. With the way we are destroying the earth we will either have to get resources from elsewhere or possibly leave the earth entirely imo one day.
Absolutely, if a stray asteroid can end the entirety of human existence it would behoove us greatly to colonize off world as soon as possible in as great of numbers as possible. :francis: The fact that people dont see this as a worthwhile endeavor maybe proof the universe has other plans.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No proof is enough for the willfully ignorant

If you watch that and talk about flat Earth when you have video the entire way, you're not looking for proof you just want to speak

All I see are multiple up close constantly switching shots that make it impossible to accurately pinpoint where this supposed spacebound rocket actually is in the sky

You can choose to have faith that the obvious camera trickery being presented to you doesnt mean anything, but some of us know better:francis:

I find it sad that you're basing your entire belief system on a video that is clearly and constantly being edited in real time :francis:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Absolutely, if a stray asteroid can end the entirety of human existence it would behoove us greatly to colonize off world as soon as possible in as great of numbers as possible. :francis: The fact that people dont see this as a worthwhile endeavor maybe proof the universe has other plans.
??

A major asteroid was projected to hit the earth in 2012 with a 90%+ probability

A major comet was also projected extremely likely to hit the earth in the 90s

Neither happened but none of that matters to the religiously faithful scientism bots

Yall still believe "asteroids" and "comets" are real things, with 0 evidence :francis:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
All I see are multiple up close constantly switching shots that make it impossible to accurately pinpoint where this supposed spacebound rocket actually is in the sky

You can choose to have faith that the obvious camera trickery being presented to you doesnt mean anything, but some of us know better:francis:

I find it sad that you're basing your entire belief system on a video that is clearly and constantly being edited in real time :francis:
like I said...willfully ignorant

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

A major asteroid was projected to hit the earth in 2012 with a 90%+ probability

A major comet was also projected extremely likely to hit the earth in the 90s

Neither happened but none of that matter to the religiously faithful scientism bots

Yall still believe "asteroids" and "comets" are real things, with 0 evidence :francis:[/QUOTE]

:mjlol: You be lying yo ass off. 90% probability in 2012. I'm sorry I was alive in 2012 I need you to show where you read this report, other than on AboveTopSecret or some other conspiracy website. Seems to me that would have been in the news a lot more than it was.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
like I said...willfully ignorant
I agree

You literally cannot prove anything that you're saying in this thread

Like I could ask you right now why you cant go on Google earth and witness a rocket flying by through one of their satellite cameras and you wouldnt have an answer to that because you don't actually apply critical thought to any of the concepts that you ride so hard for :yeshrug:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@BelowTheMasonDixon it was on all of the space shows up until about 2008 or so, then they stopped talking about it

The Universe did an entire episode about it iirc

When I get home I'll see if I can find it

Also, feel free to point out ANY lie that you've EVER seen in ANY of my posts.

I'll wait :francis: