Reppin
tee-lopes-ducktales-the-moon-re-imagined.jpg

CouldntBeMeTho

*has the morals of a alley cat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Absolutely, if a stray asteroid can end the entirety of human existence it would behoove us greatly to colonize off world as soon as possible in as great of numbers as possible. :francis: The fact that people dont see this as a worthwhile endeavor maybe proof the universe has other plans.
Yup, we aint gonna it togethor in time :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
@BelowTheMasonDixon it was on all of the space shows up until about 2008 or so, then they stopped talking about it

The Universe did an entire episode about it iirc

When I get home I'll see if I can find it

Also, feel free to point out ANY lie that you've EVER seen in ANY of my posts.

I'll wait :francis:

Breh the onus is on you. YOU said the "PTB" said it was a 90% chance of an asteroid hitting earth in 2012. Meanwhile Apophis, has the highest rating on the Tarino scale ever(4)

Torino Impact Hazard Scale

Secondly if there was a 90% chance of an asteroid hitting earth in 2012 like you said you saw on some Space shows, even coli nikkas would have heard about that.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Breh the onus is on you. YOU said the "PTB" said it was a 90% chance of an asteroid hitting earth in 2012. Meanwhile Apophis, has the highest rating on the Tarino scale ever(4)

Torino Impact Hazard Scale

Secondly if there was a 90% chance of an asteroid hitting earth in 2012 like you said you saw on some Space shows, even coli nikkas would have heard about that.
Man what are you even talking about??

I CLEARLY said I would show you what I was talking about when I got home

THEN I asked you to provide evidence for your claim that I "stay lying" by quoting any lie I've ever posted on here. THAT onus is on YOU since YOU made the claim

Slow down and actually read my posts, sheesh