Flat Earthers and Moon landing deniers Nasa returning to the moon by 2024

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I dont need to get in a rocket to know that the earth is most likely flat and unmoving

I just ask simple questions that cant be answered and that provides enough evidence for me :yeshrug:

Can I ask you one of these questions? You can definitely sway my opinion if you can give me a rational answer to it

Don't do that. you don't accept evidence and just say WHITE SCIENCE like nobody else on the globe has a space program.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Don't do that. you don't accept evidence and just say WHITE SCIENCE like nobody else on the globe has a space program.
Ok then let me ask you a question that should be easy for you

I've literally never gotten a rational answer to it and I've been searching for years

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
ask the question nikka.
Ok so we can both agree that its scientific fact that time is constant on earth

12 noon on Monday is 12 noon on Tuesday 24 hours later is 12 noon on Wednesday 24 hours later and so on....

Hypothetical:
You walk outside at 12 noon on January 1 of any given year, look up and see the sun in the sky

24 hours later, you walk outside at 12 noon on January 2, look up and see the sun in the sky

Let's start with the earth on the far left on January 1
1*HDhcsCw-NkUyU8BH4ZNjqA.gif

You do this every day with consistency

Fast forward 6 months to July 1 of that same year

Now the earth is to the far right in the pic

You walk outside at 12 noon. Why do you still see the sun in the sky?

According to heliocentric theory, we on earth are on the exact opposite side of the sun than we were on January 1, so we should be facing away from the sun at noon on July 1, which means 12 noon January 1 should be 12 midnight on July 1

Can you explain why we dont observe this in real life?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

12 noon on Monday is 12 noon on Tuesday 24 hours later is 12 noon on Wednesday 24 hours later and so on....

Hypothetical:
You walk outside at 12 noon on January 1 of any given year, look up and see the sun in the sky

24 hours later, you walk outside at 12 noon on January 2, look up and see the sun in the sky

According to heliocentric theory, we on earth are on the exact opposite side of the sun than we were on January 1, so we should be facing away from the sun at noon on July 1, which means 12 noon January 1 should be 12 midnight on July 1

I'm drunk im with my girl. i will respond tomorrow. but you can have this breh. you got the win for today. but you be bugging.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
incredulous.gif
Wait what? If it's its own light source wouldn't we always see a full moon.

Not sure how I am supposed to know that or could prove it,I only have theorys. But based on my sight I can clearly see that it has its own light source. You know what light looks like when its reflecting light vs when it is the direct source of light:comeon:. Who knows maybe its solar powered and only is charged enough to glow partially at certain times. But more than likely its just gas glowing,having an electric current passing through the gas. Working like a neon light or florescent lamp:respect:. I think that explains the different color changes of the moon,as well as why sometimes it appears invisible.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Hypothetical:

You can still see the sun because it is immensely larger than the Earth

sun-earth-moon.png

Daps

Hypothetical:

Because the Earth spins on its axis as it orbits the Sun. This is elementary school level knowledge.

GleamingCarefreeHackee-max-1mb.gif