Flat Earthers and Moon landing deniers Nasa returning to the moon by 2024

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because the Earth spins on its axis as it orbits the Sun. This is elementary school level knowledge.

GleamingCarefreeHackee-max-1mb.gif
Again this doesnt answer my question at all

Stop assuming you think you know what I'm asking and actually read what I'm asking

The rotation of the earth is irrelevant to my question because according to heliocentric theory, the earth does one complete rotation every 24 hours, meaning the earth is always in the exact same position at 12 noon as the day prior, even while it supposedly revolving around the sun

I think a lot of yall dont fully understand the motions that are claimed by heliocentric theory

Daps
Again this doesnt answer my question at all

Stop assuming you think you know what I'm asking and actually read what I'm asking

The rotation of the earth is irrelevant to my question because according to heliocentric theory, the earth does one complete rotation every 24 hours, meaning the earth is always in the exact same position at 12 noon as the day prior, even while it supposedly revolving around the sun

I think a lot of yall dont fully understand the motions that are claimed by heliocentric theory

I understand perfectly fine. The Sun and the Earth don't have synchronous rotation. What you're describing is what you see looking at the Moon from Earth. There's nowhere on Earth where there is a perpetual noon which is what the phenomenon you're describing.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I understand perfectly fine. The Sun and the Earth don't have synchronous rotation. What you're describing is what you see looking at the Moon from Earth. There's nowhere on Earth where there is a perpetual noon which is what the phenomenon you're describing.
Again, you clearly dont understand what I'm asking at all

Nowhere in any of my posts did I mention a perpetual noon

I'm gonna ask you again to reread my question before responding again

Daps
Again, you clearly dont understand what I'm asking at all

Nowhere in any of my posts did I mention a perpetual noon

I'm gonna ask you again to reread my question before responding again

You don't have to mention it but it's what you're describing. Just because you can't comprehend what you wrote, doesn't make it invalid. Hell, from the get go, your premise about time isn't even correct.

Time isn't a constant.

Hafele–Keating experiment - Wikipedia

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You don't have to mention it but it's what you're describing. Just because you can't comprehend what you wrote, doesn't make it invalid. Hell, from the get go, your premise about time isn't even correct.

Time isn't a constant.

Hafele–Keating experiment - Wikipedia
Ok whatever breh

I'll wait for the next person to give it a shot because you're literally going off on a completely unrelated tangent

You already exposed yourself with that "time isnt constant" nonsense smh

Over time I have reduced that question to the simplest form possible. Some of yall are trying entirely too hard for no reason like yall think I'm tryna trick yall:francis:

Everything you need to know about my question is explained in that post with the question in it

Everything else yall are inferring is completely irrelevant

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ok so we can both agree that its scientific fact that time is constant on earth

12 noon on Monday is 12 noon on Tuesday 24 hours later is 12 noon on Wednesday 24 hours later and so on....

Hypothetical:
You walk outside at 12 noon on January 1 of any given year, look up and see the sun in the sky

24 hours later, you walk outside at 12 noon on January 2, look up and see the sun in the sky

Let's start with the earth on the far left on January 1
1*HDhcsCw-NkUyU8BH4ZNjqA.gif

You do this every day with consistency

Fast forward 6 months to July 1 of that same year

Now the earth is to the far right in the pic

You walk outside at 12 noon. Why do you still see the sun in the sky?

According to heliocentric theory, we on earth are on the exact opposite side of the sun than we were on January 1, so we should be facing away from the sun at noon on July 1, which means 12 noon January 1 should be 12 midnight on July 1

Can you explain why we dont observe this in real life?
That would be the case if the Earth orbited the Sun in a perfect circle, but as far as I remember that isn't the case?

I live in Toronto so if I were to walk outside in mid December at 5PM its dark, but walk outside at that same time in June, it's bright and sunny.

That's why the amount of sunlight varies throughout the year depending on where you are on the earth, but is largely consistent year over year.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That would be the case if the Earth orbited the Sun in a perfect circle, but as far as I remember that isn't the case?

I live in Toronto so if I were to walk outside in mid December at 5PM its dark, but walk outside at that same time in June, it's bright and sunny.

That's why the amount of sunlight varies throughout the year depending on where you are on the earth, but is largely consistent year over year.
Thats because of daylight savings time, as well as the fact that sun is further away from you in the colder seasons(in the flat earth model)

The block of time that we experience sunlight should be shifting back and forth between noon and midnight if we were actually revolving around the sun but it doesnt

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ok so we can both agree that its scientific fact that time is constant on earth

12 noon on Monday is 12 noon on Tuesday 24 hours later is 12 noon on Wednesday 24 hours later and so on....

Hypothetical:
You walk outside at 12 noon on January 1 of any given year, look up and see the sun in the sky

24 hours later, you walk outside at 12 noon on January 2, look up and see the sun in the sky

Let's start with the earth on the far left on January 1

You do this every day with consistency

Fast forward 6 months to July 1 of that same year

Now the earth is to the far right in the pic

You walk outside at 12 noon. Why do you still see the sun in the sky?

According to heliocentric theory, we on earth are on the exact opposite side of the sun than we were on January 1, so we should be facing away from the sun at noon on July 1, which means 12 noon January 1 should be 12 midnight on July 1

Can you explain why we dont observe this in real life?
Earth completes a rotation every 23 hours and 56 minutes

And an extra
.25 days to rotate the sun

Last edited: