Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to remember, did y'all even say shyt about this BlackGirlNerds woman except for Ba's passing remarks at the beginning?

If I heard it correctly, this was mostly about Rod's DemThrones show.

She's really playing that victim role.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
mHqNbUC.jpg

:wow::snoop::sas2:
That feminist agenda

A WHOLE PODCAST?!?! Honestly, I wish I could cuss every last one of them out...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lmao, now they ashy cause they mad... Name calling huh... But if y'all would have even thought about calling her out her name...

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
mHqNbUC.jpg

:wow::snoop::sas2:
That feminist agenda
Could of sworn on twitter that on FS timeline that they had squashed this shyt but they still talking shyt. These nikka nerds be the main ones talking about they got picked on in high school. It wasnt cause they were smart, its cause they do little slick shyt like this talking all out the side of they fukking mouth. These nikka nerds have bit and co-opted so much shyt it aint even ridiculous. Then when somebody call them out, they playing victim. I swear these nikkas have gone so far left on twitter, they sounding like an opposite version of the tea party. Just throwing out buzz words to attack people. Masculinity so fragile my ass. Dude might of wrote a shytty article but she the one biting. Who more in the wrong, the person writing about it or the one theiving and profiting?

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Yooooo I thought they squashed the shyt? They even got that nikka Deray tweeting that bullshyt

Yea peeped it on my timeline earlier. She got a few verified people to retweet and it snowballed. I really don't like that shyt, it's almost like a snake. Then you have random birds piling on because she threw in that masculinity shyt.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The craziest sh*t to me is the fact that so many people on black twitter have online personas that are nothing like their real life personality. The slang they use, the sh*t they talk, etc. Theyre not funny in the real world.

Its funny when you see somebody you know in real life so you can see how much of an act it is

I feel bad for these fiyastarter dudes because they (sh*t, a lot of people on sohh) did usher in a lot of stuff thats popular on social media today

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
^^^the wack part that we didnt go all the way in explaining was the blowback we've gotten in the past for talking like that because "educated black people" arent supposed to celebrate that type of dialogue and we just kinda said "nah, fukk that, we gonna do it anyway because its funny," and now its cool enough to use on twitter to cyse something. even wacker is people that wanna cyse it but still separate themselves from it. "oh i just use the hashtag, but i dont talk like that." so, you dont even wanna claim it, but youre mad the creators do? you cant have it both ways

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^^^the wack part that we didnt go all the way in explaining was the blowback we've gotten in the past for talking like that because "educated black people" arent supposed to celebrate that type of dialogue and we just kinda said "nah, fukk that, we gonna do it anyway because its funny," and now its cool enough to use on twitter to cyse something. even wacker is people that wanna cyse it but still separate themselves from it. "oh i just use the hashtag, but i dont talk like that." so, you dont even wanna claim it, but youre mad the creators do? you cant have it both ways

Its too bad yall couldn't monetize some of the sauce yall created.

I blame the culture vulture Drake.

Y'all need to hurry up and try to capitalize on that "if that was a n*gga". I feel like that could be huge.

I'll give yall 2 weeks to do something with it or im gonna take it myself. :sas2: :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll give yall 2 weeks to do something with it or im gonna take it myself. :sas2: :mjpls:

:dead:

I think Bomani already sharked it man. I coulda sworn I heard him say something along those lines on his show in the afternoon not too long ago. But he's a known shark of their shyt :francis:

All jokes aside, it's def time to start trademarking your shyt some kind of way.

At least the bruhs and Rod madeup, but now you got a blacknerd civil war with Rod's faction vs these other mufukkaz down with blacknerdgirl!!! :mindblown: