Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Rod such a bytch :scust: I guarantee if that fat unknempt nerd who can only fit in shorts and sweatpants had the same thing happen to him by y'all he would have cried foul from day one

This dude is worse to me then the people who did it that you have no relationship with. To get stabbed in the back buy a cat y'all know who knows exactly where it originated is the most guilty imo
:lolbron:

You are my comedic twin :wow:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Speaking of Fanbros man fukk Benhamean he trying to talk all that slick shyt talking about hown much they being bit and how if you're popping make another hov. Listen nikka their are nikkas who address being bitten who are infinitely more popping than that p*ssy nikka who is the worst nikka on his own show.

:russ: I fukks with them but that's not even a lie...

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
regarding more open HF issues. To settle the controversy about if the Rhodey/War Machine suit has ever been updated/upgraded. Tony has developed 3 different War Machine suits for Rhodey...

Iron Man 2
4431060-1918505385-Terre.jpg

This the og Mark II Iron Man suit. This was one of the original prototype Iron Man suits that Mayne said "Next Time" while looking at it at the end of IM1. Rhodey stole this from Tony after they fought at the party and then upgraded with the Justin Hammer weapons. Tony stripped the War Machine armor of everything that Justin Hammer had "upgraded" it with leaving the suit with no weaponry and put it back into his Hall of Armor back at the house...

Iron Man 3

Tony replaced the og Mark II Iron Man suit with a brand new War Machine 2.0 suit which became the Iron Patriot suit that Rhodey was using in IM3. This was the only suit left after Tony initiated the "Clean Slate" protocol at the end of IM3.

Age of Ultron

Rhodey used the same suit from IM3 but it was repainted back to the OG War Machine suit color

Civil War

This is the Mark III War Machine suit aka "War Hammer". Brand new suit Tony developed after Ultron with a removable baton...

So that's a total of 3 different suits Rhodey has used in the MCU...

Thanks for researching that, dogg.

Them suits trash as fukk tho. He gotta put them on like i get dressed in the morning. Meanwhile, Tony sit down to take a shyt and when he flushes, the whole toilet bowl engulfs him and transforms into the latest version of his suit and he just flies right the fukk on out the house.

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Speaking of Fanbros man fukk Benhamean he trying to talk all that slick shyt talking about hown much they being bit and how if you're popping make another hov. Listen nikka their are nikkas who address being bitten who are infinitely more popping than that p*ssy nikka who is the worst nikka on his own show.

WORD! This nikka talking about headphones. Petty disrespectful mufukka. I liked him better when he was DJing for Combat Jack anyway. If a podcast took their name and was like BlackFanBros or BlerdBros he would be TIGHT. This shyt is exposing the true suckas and lames.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
"We not asking for no praise or no plaques, but god damn if we gonna sit by and watch as you get one."- TKO

That's all that can be said really. I listened to the segment again and there's really nothing to get upset about, unless you're just looking to get upset. Literally everything people came at y'all with on Twitter, you already touched base on the podcast. There literally wasn't a single new perspective or argument that y'all didn't rebut beforehand.

I hate to say this, but BGN just got mad because y'all were mad. And any dude who's ever been in a relationship with a female knows exactly what I'm talking about.