Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
real shyt, its incredibly difficult to listen to yall on the regular and not pick up some of yall slang/phrases...im just realizing how much of yall shyt has become apart of my everyday speech...if i could pull off "young" after every sentence, i'd prolly be doing that too...

but i aint outchea building empires off yall work :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Second time I've tried to have an honest discussion with one of them on Twitter and i got called stupid. :russ:

You wasting your time fam. :francis:

If these were some cacs sharking them, it'd be an entirely different situation. But of course, it's okay for nikkaz to shark.

I blame :heh: & :huhldup:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
real shyt, its incredibly difficult to listen to yall on the regular and not pick up some of yall slang/phrases...im just realizing how much of yall shyt has become apart of my everyday speech...if i could pull off "young" after every sentence, i'd prolly be doing that too...

Yeah man, it's funny as fukk too. I'm a geechie nikka who most nikkaz can't detect my accent unless you from there (no real drawl) and when you start using some of that Fiyastarter lingo, nikkaz are confused as fukk. :laff:

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Sooooo now they're trying to make it seem like the FS crew said they weren't black enough to use the hashtag??!?! This shyt is puzzling to me. First misogyny, jealousy and now discrimination. That's quite a chain of accusations lol
Just wait, soon this will back fire and they'll "Try to be friends":sas2:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You wasting your time fam. :francis:

If these were some cacs sharking them, it'd be an entirely different situation. But of course, it's okay for nikkaz to shark.

I blame :heh: & :huhldup:

Lmao. Rod kinda equated his situation with Jay, "I do a big verse I'm only bigging up my brother" I immediately thought NOPE. :ahh:

I still fukks with you though Rod. Not everyone on the coli hates you dog.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Thanks for researching that, dogg.

Them suits trash as fukk tho. He gotta put them on like i get dressed in the morning. Meanwhile, Tony sit down to take a shyt and when he flushes, the whole toilet bowl engulfs him and transforms into the latest version of his suit and he just flies right the fukk on out the house.
i made this just for you Ba:mjlol:
Tony cool with Rhodey but he ain't giving him this:pachaha:
This is my new "I'm Out" gif

im_cw_zpstoi9breo.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Young is a complete sentence in the dmv :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sooooo now they're trying to make it seem like the FS crew said they weren't black enough to use the hashtag??!?! This shyt is puzzling to me. First misogyny, jealousy and now discrimination. That's quite a chain of accusations lol

Definitely full of shyt.