Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
:dead:

I think Bomani already sharked it man. I coulda sworn I heard him say something along those lines on his show in the afternoon not too long ago. But he's a known shark of their shyt :francis:

All jokes aside, it's def time to start trademarking your shyt some kind of way.

At least the bruhs and Rod madeup, but now you got a blacknerd civil war with Rod's faction vs these other mufukkaz down with blacknerdgirl!!! :mindblown:
Bo been took "Cism" at least a year ago

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As long as Rod and The fiyastarter crew made amends :wow:

Hate to see yall nikkas fall out.

Everyone else:yeshrug:

They already did. The bruhs gonna be on his episode review show tomorrow. He got an official blessing now. Hopefully it can be a permanent thing so mufukkaz will know who started this shyt.

But I Wonder how this is gonna go over with blackgirlnerd and her faction.... :patrice:

I hope she didn't think Rod was gonna join her side. I hate the term, but trying to pull a "card" was really pathetic. :francis:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They already did. The bruhs gonna be on his episode review show tomorrow. He got an official blessing now. Hopefully it can be a permanent thing so mufukkaz will know who started this shyt.

But I Wonder how this is gonna go over with blackgirlnerd and her faction.... :patrice:

I hope she didn't think Rod was gonna join her side. I hate the term, but trying to pull a "card" was really pathetic. :francis:

Masterful how y'all threw that otherness in their faces with that article btw. Dying to see how they chile grape all that shyt. Cause it's hella consistent with what you said on the podcast.

Btw, could be a typo but the article said she was a fan but then her tweets she said never heard of y'all...

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Masterful how y'all threw that otherness in their faces with that article btw. Dying to see how they chile grape all that shyt. Cause it's hella consistent with what you said on the podcast.

Btw, could be a typo but the article said she was a fan but then her tweets she said never heard of y'all...
as far as we know thats a quote from her because we didnt say it. we'll see.

and thanks again to everyone. cant say it enough. yall are holding us down, cutting through all these smokescreens and bs.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Second time I've tried to have an honest discussion with one of them on Twitter and i got called stupid. :russ:

FYI, the discussion is now shifting to the use of slang in general. Completely ignoring the fact that nobody but y'all talk the way y'all do. Chick told me she was from BX, how can they say they originated it. :dwillhuh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: Yeah, I'm about ready to unfollow Black Girl Nerds on Twitter. I'm tired of seeeing the B.S. she tweeting & all B.S. she retweets from her followers.