Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never realized how small this podcast world was. Just combing through some of these convos on twitter and i'm seeing people i've watched/listened to in the past chime in. I hadn't realized how far things had gone since i'm not on twitter much anymore, but i was listening to fan bros and Tatiana said "dem thrones" when talking about their latest recap episode :martin:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Never realized how small this podcast world was. Just combing through some of these convos on twitter and i'm seeing people i've watched/listened to in the past chime in. I hadn't realized how far things had gone since i'm not on twitter much anymore, but i was listening to fan bros and Tatiana said "dem thrones" when talking about their latest recap episode :martin:
Speaking of Fanbros man fukk Benhamean he trying to talk all that slick shyt talking about hown much they being bit and how if you're popping make another hov. Listen nikka their are nikkas who address being bitten who are infinitely more popping than that p*ssy nikka who is the worst nikka on his own show.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Speaking of Fanbros man fukk Benhamean he trying to talk all that slick shyt talking about hown much they being bit and how if you're popping make another hov. Listen nikka their are nikkas who address being bitten who are infinitely more popping than that p*ssy nikka who is the worst nikka on his own show.

e2c2718e_dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
last classic moment on :hamster:

that and the "Wade clocked in at 9.5% bodyfat, Bron at 12.2%"-thread :mjlol:

:russ:

I dont even remember it that well. All i remember is when i told him

"If your wife will lay with a fat corny n*gga like you, then just imagine the freaky sh*t she'll do with a handsome n*gga like me"

Dont try to son a sonner

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:russ:

I dont even remember it that well. All i remember is when i told him

"If your wife will lay with a fat corny n*gga like you, then just imagine the freaky sh*t she'll do with a handsome n*gga like me"

Dont try to son a sonner
That moment just reminded me what you all were talking about. :dead:

Hilarious :rayhaha::tysonhaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Crazy part is I bet these were the SAME nikkas goin at Miley's neck after the VMA's for "stealing" twerking from black folks. Now they take some shyt from other negros and wanna Cuban B that shyt. Disgusting. Keep goin at they necks my nikkas:myman:
I was bothered by Miley twerking but it was bizarre that twerking became part of black culture. I wasn't aware of that until the outrage party afterwards. Lol

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits

I peeped that exchange today. Fiyastarter crew handled that exchange with ease. I admittedly fell off the podcast scene for a min but this whole fiasco got me back listening to the cast..and since I have a commute now this recent fukkery made it easy.

I was getting annoyed at slick side tweets people were saying in defense of ol'girl.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rod such a bytch :scust: I guarantee if that fat unknempt nerd who can only fit in shorts and sweatpants had the same thing happen to him by y'all he would have cried foul from day one

This dude is worse to me then the people who did it that you have no relationship with. To get stabbed in the back buy a cat y'all know who knows exactly where it originated is the most guilty imo