Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh they tryna change it to #thronesyall

That's still #FSharkin :mjpls:

All I hear is @Basaglia voice when i say it :patrice:

that shyt sound wack as fukk.....maybe she should pay the brehs royalties to use their shyt because "thronesyall" is fukkin terrible. :patrice:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
young, like lemme know if im lunchin, she was such a smaaaaaaaaall part of that opening and we gave her the "it aint her fault, she didnt know" pass.

maaaaaan, im tryin my best to be respectful, but its getting hard. like, the shyt should be over, but they keep yappin. this is exactly why i tried to diffuse this for the longest. kenny and ba are alot more compassionate than me. once a beef start, ive got no problem drawing a line and cursing everybody out forever. especially if i dont know you.

Yea, that was the shyt that blew me the most. She victimized the hell out of herself. I think she personally took offense to "you don't even talk like this" which I never even felt was directed to her at all.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I always wondered how my favorite podcast doesn't even have sponsors .

The quality you guys provide us is second to none.

I'm a podcast whore and you guys are head and shoulders above the rest .
yeah man, females and their emotions boy. :whew:

I typed in the searchbar "#demthrones" and all I saw was fury when I went to their twitter page!!! :laff:

They mad as fukk. So I guess if they made some shyt up and a some random cat they don't know got put in a magazine shining off of their shyt, they'd accept that huh? :beli:

:camby:

Black Girl Nerds (@BlackGirlNerds) on Twitter

These comments are straight up
138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif

When nerds say "Clap Back"...:martin:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is kinda sad. That Black Nerd Girl chick is being really petty and using a different tag wont do shyt becuz...

1. It's terrible.
2. The content wouldn't be the same becuz tweeters who use the #DemThrones tag wont be following it. The content will lack so much creativity.

I always felt this would happen since #DemTitans / #DatWrath. shyt was too cool. I just knew it would get jacked.

All ol girl had to do was say, "Peace to the FS crew creating it".

Last edited:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
When nerds say "Clap Back"...:martin:

Them nikka's ain't bout to do shyt. I see why I stopped listening to these online nikka nerds a long time ago. They play that white knight shyt and these e-cliques have built a fukking eco-chamber on twitter for women where if you call a woman out on some shyt, your an abusive male chauvinist or hate women. They shyt got sharked, they got a reason to be mad at whoever especially when people profiting in some form or fashion off the shyt. They thinking its about some damn hashtag when articles like that lead to other shyt down the line. Criselle from The Read, on TV every week now with Uncommon Sense. I've seen folks from TWIB on CNN. Rod was starting to get celebrities on his show before I stopped listening. shyt like that article could have turned into some investors for Ba's film he was trying to make or the web series they had or some spots on ESPN on Around the Horn or something. How dare they say they ain't about comedy writers for black twitter and get no recognition. This shyt got me heated like I'm part of the FS crew.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Them nikka's ain't bout to do shyt. I see why I stopped listening to these online nikka nerds a long time ago. They play that white knight shyt and these e-cliques have built a fukking eco-chamber on twitter for women where if you call a woman out on some shyt, your an abusive male chauvinist or hate women. They shyt got sharked, they got a reason to be mad at whoever especially when people profiting in some form or fashion off the shyt. They thinking its about some damn hashtag when articles like that lead to other shyt down the line. Criselle from The Read, on TV every week now with Uncommon Sense. I've seen folks from TWIB on CNN. Rod was starting to get celebrities on his show before I stopped listening. shyt like that article could have turned into some investors for Ba's film he was trying to make or the web series they had or some spots on ESPN on Around the Horn or something. How dare they say they ain't about comedy writers for black twitter and get no recognition. This shyt got me heated like I'm part of the FS crew.

The audacity of nikkaz man