Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
regarding more open HF issues. To settle the controversy about if the Rhodey/War Machine suit has ever been updated/upgraded. Tony has developed 3 different War Machine suits for Rhodey...

Iron Man 2
4431060-1918505385-Terre.jpg

This the og Mark II Iron Man suit. This was one of the original prototype Iron Man suits that Mane said "Next Time" while looking at it at the end of IM1. Rhodey stole this from Tony after they fought at the party and then upgraded with the Justin Hammer weapons. Tony stripped the War Machine armor of everything that Justin Hammer had "upgraded" it with leaving the suit with no weaponry and put it back into his Hall of Armor back at the house...

Iron Man 3

Tony replaced the og Mark II Iron Man suit with a brand new War Machine 2.0 suit which became the Iron Patriot suit that Rhodey was using in IM3. This was the only suit left after Tony initiated the "Clean Slate" protocol at the end of IM3.

Age of Ultron

Rhodey used the same suit from IM3 but it was repainted back to the OG War Machine suit color

Civil War

This is the Mark III War Machine suit aka "War Hammer". Brand new suit Tony developed after Ultron with a removable baton...

So that's a total of 3 different suits Rhodey has used in the MCU...
Countin’ money while they ring, ring, ringin’
Trap jumpin' I’m ring, ring, ringin’:leon:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm starting to get mad looking at y'all mentions on Twitter and folks are completely missing the point. I'm also starting to hate the fact that I am a blerd and I'm a part of the group but I have some damn sense and know if this was the other way around folks would be frying you for stealing content.

:salute: To y'all for saying something finally, I've been curious about when the tipping point was going to be for y'all for a while.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
As someone who's been involved in quite a few pivotal Coli/Sohh podcasts and gotten to know the characters behind the scenes ( :sas2: ) I can definitely feel where the FS team is coming from. The FS podcast is my favorite podcast out.

I also know how it feels to not get credit but be conflicted about if you should make a big deal or not. For example (a minor one), I wrote the first user submitted tank. Facts! But I'm happy to see it evolve into a whole segment and shyt. It's pretty cool.

Low key, I'm glad Rod got checked because despite him being a nice person, he took it too far. I never liked how he would jump on the show and start taking over. But I was like, "If the FS nikkas are cool with it who am I to say anything?" Rod NEEDED to be checked tho. I'm glad the FS folks are not playing politics. Rod felt too comfortable and now he has to acknowledge the fact that he sharked his "friends."

At the end of the day I'm glad folks can still be cool. It's unfortunate it came to this but all in all I think it's a good thing.

I wouldn't worry about them black nerd Twitter nikkas tho. fukk em.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'll say one more thing to @Basaglia @KBadd and @NV-ME ...

I hope you guys are ready for all the attention that's going to come from this. The negative bs will subside but yall just got credit (via the amended article) so now you'll have a ton of new listeners checking out the 'cast. Make it count.

I'll always fukk with yall regardless, but if you guys want more exposure and want to take this thing to the next level, now is the time.

Just my $0.02

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But I was like, "If the FS nikkas are cool with it who am I to say anything?" Rod NEEDED to be checked tho. I'm glad the FS folks are not playing politics. Rod felt too comfortable and now he has to acknowledge the fact that he sharked his "friends."

At the end of the day I'm glad folks can still be cool. It's unfortunate it came to this but all in all I think it's a good thing.

Same thing I thought. I thought the bruhs gave him the blessing. At least he knows now.

I wouldn't worry about them black nerd Twitter nikkas tho. fukk em.
Click to expand...​
Dog, the simp nikkaz capin are :scust:

I hope you guys are ready for all the attention that's going to come from this. The negative bs will subside but yall just got credit (via the amended article) so now you'll have a ton of new listeners checking out the 'cast. Make it count.

I'll always fukk with yall regardless, but if you guys want more exposure and want to take this thing to the next level, now is the time.

Just my $0.02

QFT

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
yall started the #demthrones hashtag :ohhh:

just sorta went thru the msblerdess tl and she really tried to make it seem like that shyt was ok :mjlol:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

Just my $0.02
thanks, man. we're working on making things better, but we remain true to our word to our core fans. the everyday nigg@; we got you.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
real talk, i haven't listened to this podcast in years, but i was an OG listener for the first couple of years.

but i see that RodimusPrime is now being labeled bytchmade...love it. It was only a matter of time. :ahh:

i'll always ride for these FiyaStarter dudes. :birdman: