Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah man, females and their emotions boy. :whew:

I typed in the searchbar "#demthrones" and all I saw was fury when I went to their twitter page!!! :laff:

They mad as fukk. So I guess if they made some shyt up and a some random cat they don't know got put in a magazine shining off of their shyt, they'd accept that huh? :beli:

:camby:

These lonely ass natural hair pop culture black lives matters bytches are the worst. These hoes ain't funny and then they got p*ssy nikkas supporting them. Its the worst. These dudes and chicks are master at deflection.
I'm not gonna get on all black women who fit that. But those women who jumping out there are the worst. Anyone who does that is.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll say this...

This ain't only about Dem Thrones. It's about every fukkin "blerd" on black twitter using our lingo to create hashtags for their shytty shows. #DemDeadz #DatFlash #DemAgents. They don't listen to us. They don't know us. They don't CARE where they got it from. So, why the fukk are they using our shyt? Because PEOPLE take OUR shyt and use it on THEIR PODCASTS AND WEBSITES. AT LEAST Iggy Azealia put in her time in Miami and actually hung around with Trick and Ross before she blew up. You think if one of us lectured that "blerd" chick on the history of our lingo like Q-Tip did Iggy about hip-hop that shyt woulda went over well? No! Black feminist twitter woulda been up our asses tryna redirect the fukkin issue.

NO ONE should have ever taken our shyt and ran with it. No one. We would never and have never taken slang, bits, nicknames, whatever from other podcasters or websites and USED THEM IN OUR shyt. Because that's just a KNOWN line you don't cross. At least we thought. We played cool about it for YEARS, thinking that when the time came, we could be given credit. But, yet, here we are. And w'ere tired and frustrated, dogg. It's that simple.

As far as Business Insider is concerned, Fiyastarter didn't create shyt.

As far as Ava Duvernay is concerned, Fiyastarter didnt create shyt.

ANYTIME someone famous or some prominent media outlet has taken notice of OUR shyt, Fiyastarter isn't getting ANY credit.

So, bruh, don't tell us about who giving us credit.

I need to start listening to yalls show again

Taking somebody slang and running with it is some real sucker sh*t

Culture vultures :scusthov:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Ol girls fans on Twitter are something else.

Tried to spark a convo this morning and they all jumped in like hyenas with no context
young, like lemme know if im lunchin, she was such a smaaaaaaaaall part of that opening and we gave her the "it aint her fault, she didnt know" pass.

maaaaaan, im tryin my best to be respectful, but its getting hard. like, the shyt should be over, but they keep yappin. this is exactly why i tried to diffuse this for the longest. kenny and ba are alot more compassionate than me. once a beef start, ive got no problem drawing a line and cursing everybody out forever. especially if i dont know you.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Just now listening

When Ba said "Who we doing this for, regular nikkas who have to deal with this bullshyt everyday and want a smile put on they face"

Legit just hit that James Brown gif

james-brown-crying-o.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just wish the original site didn't go down when it did. So much classic shyt was lost. The Wheel of Cysage (the Willie Williams story had me in legit tears) , NFL and NBA rankings, the movie and music reviews, etc. No site meant no place for nyggas to get checked when they stole ya'll shyt. No reference or receipts to the shyt ya'll started. It's simply NOT a coincidence that nyggas that were sharking ya'll (Bomani, Complex, Rod, Dat Tall, and Whitlock lowkey) started gaining more and more buzz during the sites hiatus. Hearing Rod and Bo talking about "Cism" and using the word "Cyse" on the The Morning Jones, Complex calling MJ "Cheese Eyes , and Dat Tall doing NFL rankings that sounded ghost written by you guys and also taking that Jesus Bynum shyt (I posted a link to your article in the comments section and he took the post down :obama:)

I know ya'll gotta feel disgusted seeing other people profit off of you guys. Rod may not take credit for #DemThrones but he charges for old episodes where he discusses that shyt. :sas2:
The writing has been on the wall for you guys to take action. When I saw #DemDebates was trending all over social media, my eyes got big as shyt. My nyggas that i put onto the 'cast all hit me up thinking asking if i'd seen that joint. It turned out to be short for Democratic Debates, but it just goes to show how far the style and lingo that you created can go.

I hope like hell you guys get the credit that's deserved. I'm not on Twitter but i'll @ nyggas in comments sections or post links here.

Hold up

They stole cheese eyes?

This is DISGUSTING

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Damn, so black podcasts beefing over the #DemThrones because of an lazy ass article written by a white man who didn't give credit where credit is due? Whites always fukking shyt up.

#BlackHashtagsMatter

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
young, like lemme know if im lunchin, she was such a smaaaaaaaaall part of that opening and we gave her the "it aint her fault, she didnt know" pass.

maaaaaan, im tryin my best to be respectful, but its getting hard. like, the shyt should be over, but they keep yappin. this is exactly why i tried to diffuse this for the longest. kenny and ba are alot more compassionate than me. once a beef start, ive got no problem drawing a line and cursing everybody out forever. especially if i dont know you.

fukk that dog. These mufukkaz still running their mouth and trying to be slick with the shyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn, so black podcasts beefing over the #DemThrones because of an lazy ass article written by a white man who didn't give credit where credit is due? Whites always fukking shyt up.

#BlackHashtagsMatter

The #demthrones shyt was the tipping point. This has been building up for years. These brothas have worked too gotdamn hard for nikkaz to eat and get fame off their shyt. At least Rod saw their perspective and understood, but it's so many cats that follow him that don't give a fukk about the originators.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Don't think there is beef

Glad you discovered this forum tho. Welcome.

The #demthrones shyt was the tipping point. This has been building up for years. These brothas have worked too gotdamn hard for nikkaz to eat and get fame off their shyt. At least Rod saw their perspective and understood, but it's so many cats that follow him that don't give a fukk about the originators.
Nah, I understand. Was just saying. My joke failed. They all can't be winners =/

I can't imagine building something and having others profit on it. Has to be frustrating to say the least.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can't imagine building something and having others profit on it. Has to be frustrating to say the least.

Especially when it's your own kind. A lot of these mufukkaz don't even fukk wit Fiyastarter and using their shyt. Cmon bruh. That shyt ain't remotely cool.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Especially when it's your own kind. A lot of these mufukkaz don't even fukk wit Fiyastarter and using their shyt. Cmon bruh. That shyt ain't remotely cool.
Cats talking bout they started it i never heard of them. That's the fukking point why is that the case. If everybody talking bout cism, cheese eyes, and Dem and Dat something in the props giving process is broken.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cats talking bout they started it i never heard of them. That's the fukking point why is that the case. If everybody talking bout cism, cheese eyes, and Dem and Dat something in the props giving process is broken.

The shyt is amazing fam. They know DAMN well if the shoe was on the other fit, they wouldn't be cool with it. nikkaz can be so full of shyt sometimes man.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
regarding more open HF issues. To settle the controversy about if the Rhodey/War Machine suit has ever been updated/upgraded. Tony has developed 3 different War Machine suits for Rhodey...

Iron Man 2
4431060-1918505385-Terre.jpg

This the og Mark II Iron Man suit. This was one of the original prototype Iron Man suits that Mayne said "Next Time" while looking at it at the end of IM1. Rhodey stole this from Tony after they fought at the party and then upgraded with the Justin Hammer weapons. Tony stripped the War Machine armor of everything that Justin Hammer had "upgraded" it with leaving the suit with no weaponry and put it back into his Hall of Armor back at the house...

Iron Man 3

Tony replaced the og Mark II Iron Man suit with a brand new War Machine 2.0 suit which became the Iron Patriot suit that Rhodey was using in IM3. This was the only suit left after Tony initiated the "Clean Slate" protocol at the end of IM3.

Age of Ultron

Rhodey used the same suit from IM3 but it was repainted back to the OG War Machine suit color

Civil War

This is the Mark III War Machine suit aka "War Hammer". Brand new suit Tony developed after Ultron with a removable baton...

So that's a total of 3 different suits Rhodey has used in the MCU...

Last edited: