Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
:salute: my MEAC brethren

It literally makes me sick to see black twitter #FShark you guys. @Basaglia I remember when ROD actually promoted his podcast named DEMthrones on YOUR show. Bottom line u guys need to show a$$hole side more. fukk em you guys are the few brothers who are actually talented and witty.

Last edited:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
I say the shyt at the end of every show we do, but I truly mean it when I say I appreciate y'all. Reading the last few pages makes me feel grateful that we have the kind of listeners that we do.

It means a lot.

Definitely. We knew y'all had our back if Twitter beef was necessary. We love y'all nyggas, man.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

It literally makes me sick to see black twitter #FShark you guys. @Basaglia I remember when ROD actually promoted his podcast named DEMthrones on YOUR show. Bottom line u need guys need to show a$$hole side more. fukk em you guys are the few brothers who are actually talented and witty.

LMAO!!!! Dogg, I don't remember that, but I KNOW it's true. That shyt is hilarious.

Me and Rod talked through the shyt and we squashed it.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I say the shyt at the end of every show we do, but I truly mean it when I say I appreciate y'all. Reading the last few pages makes me feel grateful that we have the kind of listeners that we do.

It means a lot.

Definitely. We knew y'all had our back if Twitter beef was necessary. We love y'all nyggas, man.

raw

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
YO....this whole situation has been crazy to me. from the outside looking in, it appears to be just a hashtag. But when you take a deeper look and see that it's all related to the thievery of the FiyaStarter content. I think Rod got caught in the crossfire, but he was standing in the way, trying to pacify the issue. Those black nerds been talking crazy, and he hasn't done too much to dissuade them. They STILL talking shyt on Twitter too. This tweet pissed me off, some old Fraggle Rock faced woman talking about 'the culture'. Like one of FS's followers said, the shyt they are doing is no better than what white folks have traditionally done to black culture and trends. Even after Rod said 'I got it from FiyaStarter', there wasn't a widespread acknowledgement of the shyt. The woman credited in that bullshyt article didn't really rush to correct the shyt after Rod issued that correction. This shyt got me tight lol. You never know someone's grind, and they are minimizing this shyt to a hashtag. fukk that

Yup. It's like nikkaz these nikkaz just went

MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif

even after Rod acknowledges the creators of this shyt. And like @Basaglia said, it's deeper and been going on much longer than the Game of Thrones shyt. All the shyt they came up with and the history of their shyt and it's like nikkaz who shark they shyt just are like :yeshrug:

Everyone getting shine, acknowledgement, and bread off of shyt you made popular and you not getting a piece of recognition for it the way that you should. Them nikkaz exactly my age damn near 40 and that shyt's gotta hurt man considering all those years and effort. They couldn't take it no more and they shouldn't. If you got hit in the crossfire, then oh well.

We know cacs and joos can be shady with biting and stealing our shyt, but when it happens to us by us, I REALLY despise that shyt. Especially when mufukkaz cop pleas for it. Glad they did what they did and called these cats out. Will definitely be on the look out and dropping dimes with the #FShark hashtag on these thieving ass cats out there thinking shyt is sweet. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It means a lot.

No doubt man. Yall got mad love and support from the brehs here. No more sharkin' :birdman:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It literally makes me sick to see black twitter #FShark you guys. @Basaglia I remember when ROD actually promoted his podcast named DEMthrones on YOUR show. Bottom line u need guys need to show a$$hole side more. fukk em you guys are the few brothers who are actually talented and witty.

exactly man, even wednesday's episode. It's just natural with new shyt and one liners. And that occurs every episode. We need a new Gooch ep though, them shyts always classics.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ol girls fans on Twitter are something else.

Tried to spark a convo this morning and they all jumped in like hyenas with no context

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Tried to spark a convo this morning and they all jumped in like hyenas with no context

yeah man, females and their emotions boy. :whew:

I typed in the searchbar "#demthrones" and all I saw was fury when I went to their twitter page!!! :laff:

They mad as fukk. So I guess if they made some shyt up and a some random cat they don't know got put in a magazine shining off of their shyt, they'd accept that huh? :beli:

:camby:

Black Girl Nerds (@BlackGirlNerds) on Twitter

These comments are straight up
138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

These lonely ass natural hair pop culture black lives matters bytches are the worst. These hoes ain't funny and then they got p*ssy nikkas supporting them. Its the worst. These dudes and chicks are master at deflection.