Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I always wondered how my favorite podcast doesn't even have sponsors .

The quality you guys provide us is second to none.

I'm a podcast whore and you guys are head and shoulders above the rest .

I listen to podcasts with PROFESSIONAL COMEDIANS who don't make me laugh half as much or a tenth as hard as these nikkas do... :wow:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This is not all on Rod. Obviously he could of done better job telling who created the demthrones/whateva lingo who used from fiyastarter. After a while the information gets lost like a game telephone.

Rod meant no harm.

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
This is not all on Rod. Obviously he could of done better job telling who created the demthrones/whateva lingo who used from fiyastarter. After a while the information gets lost like a game telephone.
Yeah I don't think homie really meant anything by it he genuinely loved these guys podcast and was hurt by it.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This is one of those instances where I wish I could write as well as @Basaglia or @Walt or somebody.

There was a tweet that really bothered me that KB retweeted that basically said that he, Ba and TKO weren't really apart of the culture so they should STFU, and I'm just like really? What culture is that? The one that you guys have basically sharked from people like the very dudes that you're dissing? that's pretty much all what this so called black nerd culture is.

the entitlement was astounding.

YO....this whole situation has been crazy to me. from the outside looking in, it appears to be just a hashtag. But when you take a deeper look and see that it's all related to the thievery of the FiyaStarter content. I think Rod got caught in the crossfire, but he was standing in the way, trying to pacify the issue. Those black nerds been talking crazy, and he hasn't done too much to dissuade them. They STILL talking shyt on Twitter too. This tweet pissed me off, some old Fraggle Rock faced woman talking about 'the culture'. Like one of FS's followers said, the shyt they are doing is no better than what white folks have traditionally done to black culture and trends. Even after Rod said 'I got it from FiyaStarter', there wasn't a widespread acknowledgement of the shyt. The woman credited in that bullshyt article didn't really rush to correct the shyt after Rod issued that correction. This shyt got me tight lol. You never know someone's grind, and they are minimizing this shyt to a hashtag. fukk that

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Rod meant no harm.

I agree. But I see the fellas point, that everyone has to get it so their point can be made clear.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Bout time the fellas come thru on some....

59479901.jpg

:salute:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I agree. But I see the fellas point, that everyone has to get it so their point can be made clear.

Yep it is a point that needed to be made. I heard so much of the fiyastarter slang on other podcasts it is ridiculous. I would be ignorant to the this if my cousin did't put me up one game.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yep it is a point that needed to be made. I heard so much of the fiyastarter slang on other podcasts it is ridiculous. I would be ignorant to the this if my cousin did't put me up one game.

Way deeper then that... Could of sworn I heard Bill Simmons do Ba's impression of Russell Westbrooks intensity recently.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just saw the convo on Twitter and it's pathetic that people using words like "patriarchy" to describe the situation.

The rant wasn't about the damn hashtag but people can't see past it and are now trying attach shyt they learned in sociology to something that is cut and dry. It's weird.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Just saw the convo on Twitter and it's pathetic that people using words like "patriarchy" to describe the situation.

The rant wasn't about the damn hashtag but people can't see past it and are now trying attach shyt they learned in sociology to something that is cut and dry. It's weird.
So full of shyt this whole Twitter culture is

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
This nikka been Pat Booning all their lingo for the longest. I knew that nikka was getting to comfortable when he did a guest spot and started callin @NV-ME Tone instead of TKO. I was like yep see that nikka thinks he one of them. I haven't listened to the podcast yet but I'm sure its all good.

That nikka said somethin' like "I guess I overestimated our friendship guys, blah blah blah"

nikka sounded like Shorty Do Wop in the Martin episode "I didnt wanna be like Mike, I wanted to be like Martin!! :to:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
That nikka said somethin' like "I guess I overestimated our friendship guys, blah blah blah"

nikka sounded like Shorty Do Wop in the Martin episode "I didnt wanna be like Mike, I wanted to be like Martin!! :to:
You know what's really sad is he couldn't come up with a better hashtag than #thrones to replace #demthrones

:laff:

That shyt pathetic yo cause if it was the other way around you know our boyz would have no problem coming up with something else .

Man I love these dudes like they my brothers :mjcry: