Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Random, but does that nikka have you blocked on Twitter?? I could only imagine the shyt you'd say to him :mjlol:
Nahh don't follow his fat ass but he does have me blocked on spreecast :mjlol:

One day his fat ass was in pre show and I came in the chat and you know :mjpls:

That shyt was hilarious i got blocked before the show started :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just wish the original site didn't go down when it did. So much classic shyt was lost. The Wheel of Cysage (the Willie Williams story had me in legit tears) , NFL and NBA rankings, the movie and music reviews, etc. No site meant no place for nyggas to get checked when they stole ya'll shyt. No reference or receipts to the shyt ya'll started. It's simply NOT a coincidence that nyggas that were sharking ya'll (Bomani, Complex, Rod, Dat Tall, and Whitlock lowkey) started gaining more and more buzz during the sites hiatus. Hearing Rod and Bo talking about "Cism" and using the word "Cyse" on the The Morning Jones, Complex calling MJ "Cheese Eyes , and Dat Tall doing NFL rankings that sounded ghost written by you guys and also taking that Jesus Bynum shyt (I posted a link to your article in the comments section and he took the post down :obama:)

I know ya'll gotta feel disgusted seeing other people profit off of you guys. Rod may not take credit for #DemThrones but he charges for old episodes where he discusses that shyt. :sas2:
The writing has been on the wall for you guys to take action. When I saw #DemDebates was trending all over social media, my eyes got big as shyt. My nyggas that i put onto the 'cast all hit me up thinking asking if i'd seen that joint. It turned out to be short for Democratic Debates, but it just goes to show how far the style and lingo that you created can go.

I hope like hell you guys get the credit that's deserved. I'm not on Twitter but i'll @ nyggas in comments sections or post links here.
What's the URL of the old site? Hopefully there's cache archives of the old website on websites like internetarcheive.org

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is one of those instances where I wish I could write as well as @Basaglia or @Walt or somebody.

There was a tweet that really bothered me that KB retweeted that basically said that he, Ba and TKO weren't really apart of the culture so they should STFU, and I'm just like really? What culture is that? The one that you guys have basically sharked from people like the very dudes .

Are you serious? That's punch a nikka in the face type shyt

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I found this old Fiyastarter article from at least 2006, still one of my favorites

10. Asian Woman/White Man

The John Lennon is by far the easiest IR to pull off. Lots of white guys have a fetish for the petite and mystical Asian puss, and lots of Asian women have a thing for absolutely immersing themselves in Western culture and leaving behind any trace of a heritage that can’t be seen in their facial features. In fact, it is becoming increasingly infrequent in major metropolitan areas to see a young Asian woman walking down the street with a young Asian man. Our society doesn’t seem to mind this combo very much, if at all.

Proponents: Asian Woman and their status-seeking parents.
Opponents: Single Asian Men with a sense of pride.
Asian women who haven’t found their white guy yet.

Acceptance Probability: 90.3%

9. Latina/White Man

Right on the heels of The Lennon is The Penelope Cruz. The hot and spicy Latina has long been the favorite “exotic” beauty for the white man. The Latina has all the facial features of the white woman and what they lack in co-dependency, they more than make up for with their bigger and firmer breasts and asses. So, the appeal for white guys is clear. As for the women, it’s the standard reason…standards.

Proponents: Latinas and their status-seeking parents.
Opponents: Single Latin Men with a sense of pride. Territorial white women. Angry Elderly Latinos who know Southern California is Mexico.

Acceptance Probability: 85.2%

8. White Woman/Latino

The Ricky Ricardo is surprisingly well-received by the American people. White women love the Latin lover and the Latin lover loves anything that’s breathing. This relationship allows white women who are not attracted to the blandness of white men to have a relationship with men of another race, while still giving birth to children that will look like Freddie Prinze Jr.

Proponents: White women, White parents who are just happy it wasn’t a black guy.
Opponents: Poor White Men.

Acceptance Probability: 82.4%

7. Black Woman/Latino

Does anyone ever really bat an eye when they see The Carlos Santana? It makes perfect sense that the two most stereotypically oversexed types of human beings would hook-up. Black women get to have their kids with the good hair, while Latinos get to be in a relationship with a fiery women who might give them a lot of backtalk, but will stop way short of stabbing them.

Proponents: Black Women who like “good hair.” Latinos who like big booties.
Opponents: White women who lust after Latinos. Black Men who just wanna hit it one good time.

Acceptance Probability: 81.8%

6. Latina/Black Man

The compromise with Sistas can be a tough trick to pull off if handle poorly. Recently, a rising young black actor Derek Luke made the mistake of marrying a fair-skinned Latina with too many Caucasian features. Sistas ain’t having it. You gotta be smart, like Will Smith, who has often selected olive-skinned Latin beauties like Salma Hayek and Eva Mendes and has barely heard a peep from the Sistas. Sistas generally don’t accept Latinas who are lighter than Vanessa Williams or Mariah Carey. Meanwhile the hottest Latina on the planet right now, Eva Longoria, is getting poked by a brotha. This hookup is known as The Kobe.

Proponents: Latinas, Black men.
Opponents: Elderly Latins, Black women.

Acceptance Probability: 74.8%

5. Black Man/Asian Woman

The Dumb N***a In The Military or The Wesley is an extremely unique case, as it garners no significant hate from any faction other than the Asian community. It seems that many Asians believe marrying a black man is the ultimate show of disrespect by an Asian female for herself and her race.

Proponents: Asian women who actually enjoy sex, Black men, young Asian male siblings seeking street cred, Black women who are just happy the bytch ain’t white.
Opponents: The vast majority of Asians, White guys with an Asian fetish.

Acceptance Probability: 72.7%

4. Asian Man/Black Women

I know what you’re thinking, but The Romeo Must Die or The Jet Li is not so far-fetched. Plenty of Sistas and Asian guys share a mutual attraction that often goes unspoken. Just because we don’t see it a lot that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. You can expect big things from this combination in the coming years, as many Sistas who absolutely refuse to date white boys make the compromise to try something else.

Proponents: Status-seeking Asian parents, Asian male siblings seeking street cred, Black women who want their kids to have good hair.
Opponents: Black women who looooove sex, Black men who just wanna hit it.

Acceptance Probability: 72.2%

3. Asian Man/White Woman

Now The Bruce Lee is very tough to get a read on, because many Asian moms seem to want their sons to marry within the race, while they don’t so much mind when the daughter brings home a white guy. Strange. Also, this couple seems to get a lot of heat from insecure white guys who don’t understand why a white woman would date men who are supposedly less hung than they are.

Proponents: Asian men who want to be recognized as sexual beings, White women who love hairless lean guys.
Opponents: White guys with little dikks.

Acceptance Probability: 70.1%

2. Black Woman/White Man

This one is gaining steam. Twenty years ago, no one could have predicted The Whoopie would be seen so much on the streets. Hell, they’re even making movies about it (Something New). Halle Berry, black men’s beauty icon for the better part of a decade, is now dating a white guy. Tennis queens Venus and Serena Williams exclusively juggle green balls on the court and white balls in the bed. Obviously, this combination annoys black men and white women the most. Black men are used to being perceived as the only kinda man that can really handle a black woman’s attitude. Little did they realize financial security and/or social status are the keys to keeping Sistas quiet. And white women can’t believe a white man would find a beauty so unlike their own to love (dumb ass bytches).

Proponents: Black parents who love their daughters and want them to be happy, white male siblings who want street cred.
Opponents: Black people who only see images of Massa raping every black female slave on the plantation. White parents who love their sons, but love their social status even more. White women who value being perceived as the standard of female beauty.

Acceptance probability: 58.2%

1. White Woman/Black Man

This is the granddaddy of them all, The Quincy Jones. It’s as American as racism itself, receiving hate from all sides. It’s built on the kind of lustful curiosity that can only be described as…”fukking hot.” Very rarely is this combination about love. Even when it is based on love, the Mandingo-colored images of yesterday tend to cloud everyone’s view. History dictates that you have no choice but to be skeptical of this combo. It cuts right to the bone of race in America…kinda like OJ did.

Proponents: White Women who loooove sex. Black men who want to hump away history.
Opponents: Pretty much everybody.

Acceptance Probability: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Nah, bout 47.1%)

DiamondCutter

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Seeing dudes who I listen to go against Fiyastarter is disheartening. Kriss from Insanity Report understands, Rod understands, Sterling from GaTSpod does not, BGN does not and that's sad. Unnecessary calles of sexism when they even said they went after BGN cuz that was the last straw.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I found this old Fiyastarter article from at least 2006, still one of my favorites

Gotdamn

k3u3i9.jpg

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seeing dudes who I listen to go against Fiyastarter is disheartening. Kriss from Insanity Report understands, Rod understands, Sterling from GaTSpod does not, BGN does not and that's sad. Unnecessary calles of sexism when they even said they went after BGN cuz that was the last straw.

Yup. Trying to turn it into a black men hating on black women thing was really :snoop:

Like others have said, please believe the narrative would have been completely different if this were cacs sharkin Fiyastarter all these years. A damn decade of bite marks all over these brothers with no health care. The fact that they held it in this long is commendable.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Man I was one of them dudes in the military in Afghanistan, Iraq, al udeid listening to fiyastarter, the black guy who tips hell even Filling the lanes and that shyt got me through some long ass days and nights. I don't listen to Rod anymore unless it's a guest I like but I fukk with y'all every week. I was reading Ya'lls website and didn't even know yall posted on the same damn message board till later. These p*ssy nikkas in these podcast cliques are disgusting bunch of fat bearded nikkas and dread headed single hoes. I'm mad and it ain't even me fukk being friendly and civil.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Man I was one of them dudes in the military in Afghanistan, Iraq, al udeid listening to fiyastarter, the black guy who tips hell even Filling the lanes and that shyt got me through some long ass days and nights. I don't listen to Rod anymore unless it's a guest I like but I fukk with y'all every week. I was reading Ya'lls website and didn't even know yall posted on the same damn message board till later. These p*ssy nikkas in these podcast cliques are disgusting bunch of fat bearded nikkas and dread headed single hoes. I'm mad and it ain't even me fukk being friendly and civil.

C\S, I was deployed and was on their site almost daily reading every piece of content before there were even podcasts, I remember being geeked for them when I saw them get a piece in Complex