Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
It's crazy that folks on twitter are trying to go at Ba and TKO about this and it brought up when Ba called Black twitter high school, That shyt had me :ohhh:.

But it seems that folks on twitter are missing the main point, they just want the credit for introducing the language online. Whether they know it or not, through all of these other outlets that they've used, the language has been present and it was there before. Why are nikkas so pressed about wanting the credit they deserve after seeing everyone else get so popular incorporating their shyt? :francis:
these black male nerd sympathizers are the worst :what:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The fukking worst.

I actually feel sorry for a lot of them nikkas.
To quote the great poet Ricardo Brown. "bytch nikka you more of a bytch than a bytch". Anyway these nikkas love this Twitter shyt and as Ba stated created a highschool environment where these p*ssy ass nerd nikkas are the alpha dogs. Male feminist black nerd pussies the whole lot of them. I peeped he shyt nikkas was directing to y'all on Twitter and was like man I wish I could give these nikkas wedgies.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of those instances where I wish I could write as well as @Basaglia or @Walt or somebody.

There was a tweet that really bothered me that KB retweeted that basically said that he, Ba and TKO weren't really apart of the culture so they should STFU, and I'm just like really? What culture is that? The one that you guys have basically sharked from people like the very dudes that you're dissing? that's pretty much all what this so called black nerd culture is.

the entitlement was astounding.

Last edited: