Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I appreciate that, bruh.

We've been approached by a couple of sponsors, but shyt just ain't work out.

Full disclosure, we could do a better job of promoting ourselves and we will.

Holla at @cook and @Brooklynzson here for a start

Even a premium jawn of some sort. Y'all got more support than you think

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I just wish the original site didn't go down when it did. So much classic shyt was lost. The Wheel of Cysage (the Willie Williams story had me in legit tears) , NFL and NBA rankings, the movie and music reviews, etc. No site meant no place for nyggas to get checked when they stole ya'll shyt. No reference or receipts to the shyt ya'll started. It's simply NOT a coincidence that nyggas that were sharking ya'll (Bomani, Complex, Rod, Dat Tall, and Whitlock lowkey) started gaining more and more buzz during the sites hiatus. Hearing Rod and Bo talking about "Cism" and using the word "Cyse" on the The Morning Jones, Complex calling MJ "Cheese Eyes , and Dat Tall doing NFL rankings that sounded ghost written by you guys and also taking that Jesus Bynum shyt (I posted a link to your article in the comments section and he took the post down :obama:)

I know ya'll gotta feel disgusted seeing other people profit off of you guys. Rod may not take credit for #DemThrones but he charges for old episodes where he discusses that shyt. :sas2:
The writing has been on the wall for you guys to take action. When I saw #DemDebates was trending all over social media, my eyes got big as shyt. My nyggas that i put onto the 'cast all hit me up thinking asking if i'd seen that joint. It turned out to be short for Democratic Debates, but it just goes to show how far the style and lingo that you created can go.

I hope like hell you guys get the credit that's deserved. I'm not on Twitter but i'll @ nyggas in comments sections or post links here.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That was the nice post :shaq:

:pacspit: that fat ymca legend :scust: 300lbs with a mean cross over :beli:

fukk u hoop that much and u still got fries stuck in your belly button :scust:

It never sit right with me how this fat fukk nikka use your lingo .

That shyt use to blow me cause rod sound like a mix of y'all and Dave Chappell .

The best thing that lard did was put me on to y'all .

I'm from the AREA so I didn't like a nikka from NC tryna sound like us :birdman:

Y'all still the best I wish combat jack would scoop y'all up :noah: y'all belong on loud speaker network :obama:

Knew this was coming .... The hate is real :damn:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I just wish the original site didn't go down when it did. So much classic shyt was lost. The Wheel of Cysage (the Willie Williams story had me in legit tears) , NFL and NBA rankings, the movie and music reviews, etc. No site meant no place for nyggas to get checked when they stole ya'll shyt. No reference or receipts to the shyt ya'll started. It's simply NOT a coincidence that nyggas that were sharking ya'll (Bomani, Complex, Rod, Dat Tall, and Whitlock lowkey) started gaining more and more buzz during the sites hiatus. Hearing Rod and Bo talking about "Cism" and using the word "Cyse" on the The Morning Jones, Complex calling MJ "Cheese Eyes , and Dat Tall doing NFL rankings that sounded ghost written by you guys and also taking that Jesus Bynum shyt (I posted a link to your article in the comments section and he took the post down :obama:)

I know ya'll gotta feel disgusted seeing other people profit off of you guys. Rod may not take credit for #DemThrones but he charges for old episodes where he discusses that shyt. :sas2:
The writing has been on the wall for you guys to take action. When I saw #DemDebates was trending all over social media, my eyes got big as shyt. My nyggas that i put onto the 'cast all hit me up thinking asking if i'd seen that joint. It turned out to be short for Democratic Debates, but it just goes to show how far the style and lingo that you created can go.

I hope like hell you guys get the credit that's deserved. I'm not on Twitter but i'll @ nyggas in comments sections or post links here.

lol, i thought the same thing when i saw demdebates

my dude :salute:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When I saw #DemDebates was trending all over social media, my eyes got big as shyt. My nyggas that i put onto the 'cast all hit me up thinking asking if i'd seen that joint. It turned out to be short for Democratic Debates, but it just goes to show how far the style and lingo that you created can go.

Demdebates? You serious

Completely forgot about the other shyt the bruhs started. Yeah man y'all nikkaz gotta make these mufukkaz pay up :respekk:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
wow...i scrunged my face the other day cause i was listening to podcastfandoms' game of thrones recap and they called the Jon and Sansa reunion #datreunion...then i was bout to email rod and karen and ask them to get fiyastarter on a demthrones episode.....had no idea what i was walking into today on the show
mase-gif.gif

whole time im waiting for them to say Rod was cool..he always shout them out so I figured he'd get a pass...but yeah :francis: i get it...everybody that's not getting it from fiyastarter, getting it from Rod, then cuban b'in Rod's attributions. shyt funny in the light

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
whole time im waiting for them to say Rod was cool..he always shout them out so I figured he'd get a pass...but yeah :francis: i get it...everybody that's not getting it from fiyastarter, getting it from Rod, then cuban b'in Rod's attributions. shyt funny in the light

I assumed the same shyt too. However, it's gotten completely rediculous at this point as I'm reading all of the shyt that has been jacked from the bruhs over the last decade going back SOHH.

can't even imagine how it feels to create some shyt for other mufukkaz to get credit for it, especiallly mufukkaz you don' t know.

Last edited:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Some people in this world are just vultures. Only looking after their self interest. If you don't profit from your ideas someone else will. Sucks that the vultures preyed on you guys

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
It's crazy that folks on twitter are trying to go at Ba and TKO about this and it brought up when Ba called Black twitter high school, That shyt had me :ohhh:.

But it seems that folks on twitter are missing the main point, they just want the credit for introducing the language online. Whether they know it or not, through all of these other outlets that they've used, the language has been present and it was there before. Why are nikkas so pressed about wanting the credit they deserve after seeing everyone else get so popular incorporating their shyt? :francis: