Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Was gonna post the same shyt, I hated when folks would come up to me thanking me for my service, I always dreaded when I had to run an errand in my uniform because I knew folks was gonna come up and say shyt. A simple head nod would suffice in my honest opinion
Dog I specifically remember waiting 20 extra minutes to come up the escalator in Hartsfield when I went on r&r from Iraq cause I didn’t want to deal with that shyt. I had worked 16-18 hr days from Feb-Aug and just wanted to go to sleep in my own bed..........they still waited on my ass. shyt was super uncomfortable

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Dog I specifically remember waiting 20 extra minutes to come up the escalator in Hartsfield when I went on r&r from Iraq cause I didn’t want to deal with that shyt. I had worked 16-18 hr days from Feb-Aug and just wanted to go to sleep in my own bed..........they still waited on my ass. shyt was super uncomfortable
LOL Tahiry thanked me for my service when I came back from Afghanistan through BWI one year

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:noah:

I would’ve been tempted to grab her ass and run.

Not saying I would’ve done it but ...
images

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hey, kbadd, my co-worker said dude turned into a chair...

and TKO, i can't wait for that dressing room etiquette conversation #curbyourenthusiam