Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
""

wow, Ba, he more accurate than Cam Newton, when are tryouts?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
im on record. homegrown is my preference, but its only been referenced 50 times. i done took some ganders...

982e19bf64c23cd4059256fe9e026988--nfl-sports-boston-sports.jpg

Little Brother wack. Big Pooh was a try-hard. Phonte thought was aight but he thought he was better than what he is. Could never really get into their shyt.

daemonova

Daps
once again, new mutants = fox marvel, same people who did fantastic four, its pretty clear fox doesn't want to spend any money, new mutants is part of the x-men universe and only fox marvel can get away with saying mutant. Legion (FX) and Gifted (FOX) is also fox marvel but they won't be in the same universe as the movies

that is why marvel has introduced the inhumans concept as a way around that, and yeah, you're right, TKO, inhumans is a slow build the same way early episodes of agents of s.h.i.e.l.d was, hopefully, when Cloak and Dagger comes out in January on Freeform (used to ABC family) it won't be slow like other ABC shows.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That New Mutants looks like it will definitely depend on critics because people are skeptical of taking a classic superhero theme and making it into a supernatural/horror flick. Fox kind of tried that with Fantastic 4 a few years ago and that shyt BOMBED.

I need to send an e-mail next week for y'alls thought on Weinstein (especially from Ba), and on a lighter note ( unfortunately not for that man) "Suit Dude"

daemonova

Daps
Matted hair and booty jiggling, #singleblackwomenputonnotice indeed

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ba sounds like he been a Celtics fan for years lol. Once Hayward went down this became a development year for us. Kind of surprise at how good Tatum is on the defensive end. Real smart defender. Combine with his offensive game, I completely understand Brad Stevens man crush.

@NV-ME I think you need to drop Walking Dead. Sounded so mad giving that review lol.

I am about to make KB's "Hm mm" my text message notifications lol They be good.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
dont the new season of stranger things drop on netflix tonight? i think TKO said it drops on halloween