Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I still cooking at TKO calling a mailwomen a female-man during the Curb segment. BTW get well soon, sounded sick as shyt.:picard:

Wish there was facial cam during the Lakers segment I know TKO was looking at Ba like

giphy.gif

While Ba staring at TKO like

giphy.gif

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
As someone that was in the military for a grip, I used to hate when randoms would come up to me thanking me for my service. Especially white folks. I remember living in Missouri and went to a store like on a Friday in uniform and was getting all the handshakes. Went in that Sunday out of uniform and was getting followed around like Kane in that Korean store on “Menace”. shyt feels disingenuous the more it happens to you and folks only do it because it seems obligated

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
As someone that was in the military for a grip, I used to hate when randoms would come up to me thanking me for my service. Especially white folks. I remember living in Missouri and went to a store like on a Friday in uniform and was getting all the handshakes. Went in that Sunday out of uniform and was getting followed around like Kane in that Korean store on “Menace”. shyt feels disingenuous the more it happens to you and folks only do it because it seems obligated

Was gonna post the same shyt, I hated when folks would come up to me thanking me for my service, I always dreaded when I had to run an errand in my uniform because I knew folks was gonna come up and say shyt. A simple head nod would suffice in my honest opinion

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
LOL @ Ba using the whisper flow when talking about gripping ass in Miami so the wife wouldn't hear. Yo TKO is a straight up Larry apologist the a$$hole is strong in you my son. I've never told anybody thank you for your service in a non ironic fashion but I'm retired military and my wife is active duty and most of my friends are either currently serving or have served shyts just funny.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
LOL @ Ba using the whisper flow when talking about gripping ass in Miami so the wife wouldn't hear. Yo TKO is a straight up Larry apologist the a$$hole is strong in you my son. I've never told anybody thank you for your service in a non ironic fashion but I'm retired military and my wife is active duty and most of my friends are either currently serving or have served shyts just funny.

nikkas would buy me lunch thanking me for my service and in my head i'm thinkin' "You know all I do is post on SOHH all day at work" :russ:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
soooooo, larry was being considerate? :hubie: