Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Back next week. Appreciate the support, as always.
Drop that donate link for me please .

Can I make a one time donation or is it subs ?

Btw meet me at the big chair you gotta catch this fade for no show this week :ufdup:.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@KBadd It is time to start the agenda because Victor Oladipo about an all star. Russ clearly be holding people back.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
so im going to listen yo yall review of justice league, but here part of my opinion before I do...

this nicca Flash gay as shiet, I knew the actor was bisexual in real life, but they didn't even try to hide it here. He act hits on cyborg in one scene and with the shot of all of them standing together at the end, it looks like he still hitting on him.

the actor that plays him was in a movie called perks of being a wallflower, he was a gay character in that movie. He sat in a dude lap. he opened mouth kissed a dude. And yet, he still wasn't as gay as he was in justice league.

Him and Superman cracking jokes together was pretty good though, I'll give him that.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
so im going to listen yo yall review of justice league, but here part of my opinion before I do...

this nicca Flash gay as shiet, I knew the actor was bisexual in real life, but they didn't even try to hide it here. He act hits on cyborg in one scene and with the shot of all of them standing together at the end, it looks like he still hitting on him.

the actor that plays him was in a movie called perks of being a wallflower, he was a gay character in that movie. He sat in a dude lap. he opened mouth kissed a dude. And yet, he still wasn't as gay as he was in justice league.

Him and Superman cracking jokes together was pretty good though, I'll give him that.
lmao, a gay flash agenda :russ:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@KBadd Ba don't know what he getting into with Mississippi Turnt Up lol The director got another movie on amazon called My Side Piece. Looks just as bad.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
@KBadd Ba don't know what he getting into with Mississippi Turnt Up lol The director got another movie on amazon called My Side Piece. Looks just as bad.

LOL me and the old lady watched both of them joints. Amazon got a gang of ignant ass nikka movies. The best ones are the detroit joints though.