Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Hold up, I thought Darkseid was going to be the bad guy in this shyt :dwillhuh:. I'm glad I listened because I would've been HOT going into this movie thinking that. It's the equivalent of going to a Jay concert and Bleek coming out on stage in a baby blue velour jumpsuit and durag.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
one time for the nikkas that grew up with fathers/grandfathers that sat in the den, drinking beer, cooking off Gunsmoke, Bonanza, and Andy Griffith :ehh:

rip paw paw :wow:
Ba and TKO must not have grown up with southern black father's. Gunsmoke, Bonanza, the rifle man, andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle and shut like that stayed in rotation
My pops got a firestick just to watch westerns breh..

He was like "they gone have Bonanza on that too? :gladbron:

What about gunsmoke:jbhmm:
Man...this is all I watched growing up! We only had one TV and pops had it on this shyt all the time lol. Especially Andy Griffith. My folks are from North Carolina so we passed through Mayberry (Mount Airy, NC) plenty of times while traveling.

RIP Gomer Pyle, he passed today.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man...this is all I watched growing up! We only had one TV and pops had it on this shyt all the time lol. Especially Andy Griffith. My folks are from North Carolina so we passed through Mayberry (Mount Airy, NC) plenty of times while traveling.

RIP Gomer Pyle, he passed today.

Gomer died? Well damn.

I didn't fukk with Gomer. But I fukked with dem westerns as a kid.

Forgot the cable channel all dem shyts came on.

edit: I found that mufukka

The_Family_Channel_Logo_1990-1998.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hold up, I thought Darkseid was going to be the bad guy in this shyt :dwillhuh:. I'm glad I listened because I would've been HOT going into this movie thinking that. It's the equivalent of going to a Jay concert and Bleek coming out on stage in a baby blue velour jumpsuit and durag.

It was blatantly Steppenwolf in the previews though... :skip: