Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yall still me got me :wtf: at Cisgender

I mean :mindblown:

:what:

Are we that far gone with this shyt?

This is the issue that made me realize that I'm "old" and stuck in my ways. I just can't with these terms and I'm fine with it. But if you think that's something, wait until you hear all of the extensions of LBGTQ. :lolbron:

I actually went to an "Ask A Gay" dinner at my grad school. It was informative. Basically they got the same problems as any other group. And a lot of them think the community has jumped the shark. Hell they even admitted that white men still dominate the movement and women and minorities are put to the background. I told them they need to chill with comparing their movement to Civil Rights tho. They agreed and admitted that it's the blueprint for how to fight for your rights in this country and they would never try to equate the struggle.

Breh I use to listen to this show but man I had to stop .

He tries too hard and be siding way to much with these feminist and fags .

I'm a damm lesbian and even I be like :camby:

He's just not reasonable breh and come off so soft sometimes .

I use to be screaming at my phone be a man :damn: .

Like I said before I use to listen and loved his pro black talk and him sticking up for his wife .

Just can't stomach his show breh it's too much .

Like he always tryna be friends even when these feminist be dead ass wrong .

Rod gotta make his money breh. It's crazy because we watched his comeup from SOHH. When he quit his job and made it a full-time thing I was like :obama: but then he got wrapped up into the "black feminist/black gay twitter" thought collective and I was like :beli: But I think that's his core audience at this point and he's going to milk it. Dude is verified now. Get it how you live I guess. :manny:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nothing. I THINK it's because a person who is born a man but identifies as a woman, and dates men, would consider themselves a heterosexual as well.
de4755914eaee5bb5f9f95d1d4092b5b.gif

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
The 'Dwight>Boogie' agenda is promising

It's really not an agenda on my part. I was asked a question and I answered it. I believe D12 still the best center in the L.

All I know is Hawks have a winning record and going to the playoffs.

The excuse I've heard these 6/7 years is Cuz ain't got no good players around him. Well, AD is Top 5 and Jrue is a really good PG and they ain't won a game since he got there.

Hell, even Andre Drummond carried a team into the playoffs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's really not an agenda on my part. I was asked a question and I answered it. I believe D12 still the best center in the L.

All I know is Hawks have a winning record and going to the playoffs.

The excuse I've heard these 6/7 years is Cuz ain't got no good players around him. Well, AD is Top 5 and Jrue is a really good PG and they ain't won a game since he got there.

Hell, even Andre Drummond carried a team into the playoffs.

AD also took the Pelis to the offs. Yeah, they got smoked, but he still took them and that's in the west.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rekkapryde @Mr Hate Coffee

Y'all OGs please come on this can't happen .

I can't stomach listening to a nikka I know got cheetos stuck in his beard :scust:

#snackforlater

This aint fair man for real .

I don't wanna hear about cis gender :dahell:

Y'all wanna hear about waddling down the court :comeon:

Man ba not playing fair man he ain't gotta do this :mjcry:.

This nikka rod gonna be smiling the whole time too with a neck bone stuck on his teeth :scust:

Whatever it's gonna happen :beli:

Good show guys .

:picard::picard::picard: