Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Could you elaborate on what the fukk Cisgender and Cis this or that is. I have no clue. I'm a square in his mid to late 30's man and the Homosexual people I know in real life are just normal folks who don't be caught up in all these labels and shyt.
Cisgender just means a person whose birth sex correlates with their gender identity. Basically, anyone that is not trans.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
like I said before, older white people still want to say Negro or Darkies (in fact, a lot of people in our country still struggle with that and are not older). Black was too fast for them, and African American had them like :mindblown:

We are not the only marginalized group, and since we know what that is like we need to understand other marginalized groups.

Oh, I understand that. But I don't get what's wrong with heterosexual? Is that no enough? I can somewhat see the argument with "straight", but heterosexual?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I actually like Rod. He just tries to damn hard bruh. He's one of them Liberal internet nikkas that goes the extra effort to be female and LGBTQ friendly. When I'm away from this internet shyt I'm one of the most upstanding nikkas you ever going to meet so I don't want to hear how shytty nikkas is all damn day. Then motherfukkers will turn around and be like masculinity so fragile and all that. nikka so. Leave us alone just like you fat nerds who only fukked 4 bytches in your life want to be left alone. I realize I prefaced all this with I like Rod and preceded to shyt on him. I think dude is smart and funny and really a likeable guy.
Breh I use to listen to this show but man I had to stop .

He tries too hard and be siding way to much with these feminist and fags .

I'm a damm lesbian and even I be like :camby:

He's just not reasonable breh and come off so soft sometimes .

I use to be screaming at my phone be a man :damn: .

Like I said before I use to listen and loved his pro black talk and him sticking up for his wife .

Just can't stomach his show breh it's too much .

Like he always tryna be friends even when these feminist be dead ass wrong .

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Breh I use to listen to this show but man I had to stop .

He tries too hard and be siding way to much with these feminist and fags .

I'm a damm lesbian and even I be like :camby:

He's just not reasonable breh and come off so soft sometimes .

I use to be screaming at my phone be a man :damn: .

Like I said before I use to listen and loved his pro black talk and him sticking up for his wife .

Just can't stomach his show breh it's too much .

Like he always tryna be friends even when these feminist be dead ass wrong .
Exactly what I'm talking about LOL just not in those exact terms. Man I seen somebody say they didn't like Beyoncé's performance at the Grammys' and this nikka had a fit. Its like he wants to be gay minus the sodomy LOL.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Oh, I understand that. But I don't get what's wrong with heterosexual? Is that no enough? I can somewhat see the argument with "straight", but heterosexual?

Nothing. I THINK it's because a person who is born a man but identifies as a woman, and dates men, would consider themselves a heterosexual as well.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I actually like Rod. He just tries to damn hard bruh. He's one of them Liberal internet nikkas that goes the extra effort to be female and LGBTQ friendly. When I'm away from this internet shyt I'm one of the most upstanding nikkas you ever going to meet so I don't want to hear how shytty nikkas is all damn day. Then motherfukkers will turn around and be like masculinity so fragile and all that. nikka so. Leave us alone just like you fat nerds who only fukked 4 bytches in your life want to be left alone. I realize I prefaced all this with I like Rod and preceded to shyt on him. I think dude is smart and funny and really a likeable guy.

Is this a rep unrep dap? :skip:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
a person who is born a man but identifies as a woman, and dates men, would consider themselves a heterosexual as well.

giphy.gif