Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ba: "TKO you know the name of that character":jbhmm:

TKO: :dame:

Ba hating on my Celtics :CrowderWhy:. I hope Jayson Tatum ends up on the Purgatory 76ers:troll:(I hope he ends up on the Celtics. Knowing Danny A he is going to draft Lonzo Ball or Josh Jacksons. He loves dudes who cant shoot:oldhead:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
googled Nate Parker wife....BET article pops up... headline: "black twitter upset that Nate Parker's wife is white, brings up old rap case" :mjlol:

Ba tells no lies :wow:

Derek Luke was the other black actor who was destined for film stardom until...

Premiere+Miracle+St+Anna+Arrivals+TIFF+2008+Yz0QrdLfA7Rl.jpg

Forgot to mention him during the rant, but we talked about him in that OKP thread too.

I dunno why we supposed to be scared to point out how some bitter ass women have so much power to raise hell and ruin careers of black dudes who ain't done a damn thing to them. it's insanity.

man, for all i know tyrese wife might not be black. i thought she was. but he understands the value in having people believe she is. he got incentive to keep that charade going is all i'm saying.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Sorry @Basaglia , i dont agree.

Nate Parker handled everything badly with the story of the rape case coming out, but to top it off the movie just isnt that good. The scene that was supposed to be the climax, the battle, went down like a whimper.

He actually did do a great job acting, but the movie itself wasnt good enough. I want a better director to get their hands on that story. I can't get on Parker too much because its his first time directing.

I will freely acknowledge the BS with women and Casey Affleck and other horrible actors who have done things like that, but I really believe if the movie was great people would have ignored it like they do with R. Kelly and Chris Brown and many other black male entertainers. The movie just failed to deliver for me and many others.