Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
maaaan, y'all bammas really hate Rod, huh? that settles it, he coming on next week to talk about dat toxic masculinity.
:damn:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Breh let's make a deal :whoa:

If rod provides a video of him hooping

1336405435_fat_guy_trampoline_dunk_fail.gif

I will turn the warranted hate to level 1 :francis:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@Rekkapryde @Mr Hate Coffee

Y'all OGs please come on this can't happen .

I can't stomach listening to a nikka I know got cheetos stuck in his beard :scust:

#snackforlater

This aint fair man for real .

I don't wanna hear about cis gender :dahell:

Y'all wanna hear about waddling down the court :comeon:

Man ba not playing fair man he ain't gotta do this :mjcry:.

This nikka rod gonna be smiling the whole time too with a neck bone stuck on his teeth :scust:

Whatever it's gonna happen :beli:

Good show guys .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde @Mr Hate Coffee

Y'all OGs please come on this can't happen .

I can't stomach listening to a nikka I know got cheetos stuck in his beard :scust:

#snackforlater

This aint fair man for real .

I don't wanna hear about cis gender :dahell:

Y'all wanna hear about waddling down the court :comeon:

Man ba not playing fair man he ain't gotta do this :mjcry:.

This nikka rod gonna be smiling the whole time too with a neck bone stuck on his teeth :scust:

Whatever it's gonna happen :beli:

Good show guys .
damn-png.4890

k3u3i9.jpg

fGIhPBl.jpg

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
maaaan, y'all bammas really hate Rod, huh? that settles it, he coming on next week to talk about dat toxic masculinity.

Rod's the homie from SOHH and I didn't even start fukkin with podcasts until his shyt, so he's cool in my book. Granted, there's some shyt that makes me :dwillhuh: sometimes, but that's anyone.

@ThiefyPoo 's Anti-Rod agenda is fukkin hilarious though and I thought you had some wild shyt. :laff:
I'm just waiting on that "Get Out" Review. :popcorn:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Older White people say the same thing about not being able to call us negros.

Everyone needs to have the right to be recognized.

I don't have a problem with transgender or lgbtq. I just never heard of this cisgender shyt. Is straight not pc enough? I'm seriously confused

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

giphy.gif

How you get to this? I can understand people not wanting a name placed on them (Transgendered people not wanting to be called Trannies for example) but it seems like most straight people would rather just keep the same term they been using for themselves. I think people are really just generally confused cause its a new term to most of us.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I actually like Rod. He just tries to damn hard bruh. He's one of them Liberal internet nikkas that goes the extra effort to be female and LGBTQ friendly. When I'm away from this internet shyt I'm one of the most upstanding nikkas you ever going to meet so I don't want to hear how shytty nikkas is all damn day. Then motherfukkers will turn around and be like masculinity so fragile and all that. nikka so. Leave us alone just like you fat nerds who only fukked 4 bytches in your life want to be left alone. I realize I prefaced all this with I like Rod and preceded to shyt on him. I think dude is smart and funny and really a likeable guy.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Could you elaborate on what the fukk Cisgender and Cis this or that is. I have no clue. I'm a square in his mid to late 30's man and the Homosexual people I know in real life are just normal folks who don't be caught up in all these labels and shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't have a problem with transgender or lgbtq. I just never heard of this cisgender shyt. Is straight not pc enough? I'm seriously confused

giphy.gif

How you get to this? I can understand people not wanting a name placed on them (Transgendered people not wanting to be called Trannies for example) but it seems like most straight people would rather just keep the same term they been using for themselves. I think people are really just generally confused cause its a new term to most of us.
like I said before, older white people still want to say Negro or Darkies (in fact, a lot of people in our country still struggle with that and are not older). Black was too fast for them, and African American had them like :mindblown:

We are not the only marginalized group, and since we know what that is like we need to understand other marginalized groups.