First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Let me revise earlier remarks i made in this thread, i will wait until the movie is released in theatres and has being properly reviewed before i condemn it. Sometimes the internet want folks to hate each other so quick. It still is seen as a pro black film and i dont think any black person should vindictively hopes it fails.
I acknowledge the other sides argument and i also feel like there has been an implicitly but deliberate part on Hollywood to effeminate black men and feminise them, ie neuter. They dont want to see strong straight black men at least that's how it appears. It should not be one or the other there can be good black strong male role figures along with the women as well.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In phase 4 we've seen many female heroes replacing male versions. Swapping out Tchalla for Shuri is consistent with that. They always wanted switch her in his death just made it legit.

Anyone who thinks they were already going to bush him in this movie is an idiot. There hasn't been "many" female heroes replacing male versions in Phase 4, and the Thor example of that was in the 4th movie in that franchise. Again, Marvel doesn't hate money.

It's also clear that the BP franchise was never going to focus on Tchalla; it was always supposed to be a spring board for new IPs like Namor, Dr Doon, Ironheart .

Getting rid of T'challa makes all those plans easier.

That claim is even sillier than the first one. "Let's bush the iconic character in the franchise for characters no one has ever heard of." :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The lib agenda is still women as goddess archetype and gay man/wiseman as real man with beta simps as foot soldiers. There's not much room for men in entertainment unless they're playing with balls.

24 of the 27 Marvel movies released so far are focused on straight male leads. So are the vast majority of the side cast and nearly all the producers and directors. You weirdos are the only ones obsessed with playing with balls. Go get your "muscles in spandex" fix rolling around on the mat with your boys and the rest of us will be perfectly fine watching an occasional movie with women in it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
24 of the 27 Marvel movies released so far are focused on straight male leads. So are the vast majority of the side cast and nearly all the producers and directors. You weirdos are the only ones obsessed with playing with balls. Go get your "muscles in spandex" fix rolling around on the mat with your boys and the rest of us will be perfectly fine watching an occasional movie with women in it.
You're on the downlow. You swing both ways. Find God

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're on the downlow. You swing both ways. Find God

Watching a movie with attractive women in it makes me downlow? Stop projecting your issues onto me. Everyone here knows how you spend your Saturdays and it sure as hell ain't around women.

'With Muay Thai I was scared of getting hit; with Brazilian Jujitsu I am scared of getting hard'

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.jpg

Picture19_display_image.png

7BD872D1-9922-4E5C-9506-B7B6C18503A6.jpeg

mmahomoerotic.jpg

cagefighting-6-1.jpg

cagefighting-3-1.jpg

DDDA1DF2-53D9-46AD-A2C7-B2CCB3EDBE99.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

3715.jpg

gayMA.jpeg

MMA.jpg

9345615_web1_mma-ufc207gamer-123016-bh-014.jpg

"Recently, gay bloggers, homophobic critics of MMA, and even straight fans have declared that one of the great appeals of the sport is its homoeroticism. They note the large number of gay men and straight women who have become fans of MMA and attribute it to the appeal of the nearly-naked hard bodies of the fighters and the intimate, often pelvic techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the favored grappling discipline in the sport."

It wasn't hard to find the clips and pics cause MMA guys are constantly making all these compilations themselves. :skip:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Watching a movie with attractive women in it makes me downlow? Stop projecting your issues onto me. Everyone here knows how you spend your Saturdays and it sure as hell ain't around women.

"Recently, gay bloggers, homophobic critics of MMA, and even straight fans have declared that one of the great appeals of the sport is its homoeroticism. They note the large number of gay men and straight women who have become fans of MMA and attribute it to the appeal of the nearly-naked hard bodies of the fighters and the intimate, often pelvic techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the favored grappling discipline in the sport."

It wasn't hard to find the clips and pics cause MMA guys are constantly making all these compilations themselves. :skip:
You want to see more androgenous women in an action film because you're a queen.

You've posted this sequence of images before ... You have it saved somewhere.

More proof that you're really homosexual married to a female. That poor white woman.

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Chadwick was a perfect BP but to not have BP in his own movie is just… wow. 40 years waiting for this shyt, for tchalla to take his proper place as avengers leader and starting place as a star of the mcu… and they do this.

Idk i am not feelin this shyt at all. And that sucks because namor vs BP is a classic rivalry.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Where are ya getting this from :why:

Yeah, if anything it did the opposite. Black Panther came out and suddenly everyone was on that Ghana Year of Return Wave, and doing DNA tests and to find out their ancestry.
Yea that happened. But there were plenty of think pieces on ‘was Kilminger really the bad guy’

Edit: I actually thought this would be harder to ‘prove’ just based on memory but it’s pretty easily traced:

-BP dropped Jan. 2018.

-Yvette Carnell—-who is later credited with coining the literal term ADOS—-had one of the many critical think pieces slamming the messaging, specifically targeting killmonger as black American saying ‘this is OUR hero’ and Tchalla as African is ’Marvel’s hero’ (white folk) . She’s laying the foundation of the movement, right down to rejecting Obama as black as evident by the title. Video has 145k views

The actual term “ADOS” is created in 2019. To use this site as a pretty accurate barometer of the culture and zeitgeist, there are no mentions of the term ADOS prior to 2019. Not in a title, not in a reply, ZERO

Some will say ‘well we already had those thoughts’, well that’s irrelevant. Africans and black Americans have always had some festering animosity, yes, but it wasn’t a movement. And when I say movement, I’m not talkin ‘I know a bunch of people who think …’. An actual term puts thoughts and beliefs into motion and starts a full movement. Ie MAGA, Ie BLM. Those are based on pre-existing thoughts and actions but the coining of thr term mobilized things whether good, bad, or indifferent.

Also BP is what, the most watched highest earning black film of all time? It’s messaging, and any thoughts countering its messaging, are going to be mainstream and have a bigger platform. It will, and did, bring festering thoughts out if the shadows

So yea, quite obvious actually, BP ignited the ADOS movement

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I damn near shed a tear. :wow: Don’t let dry dikkism spoil a good story. Angela Bassett looked SICKENING. The music, the scale of the settings and pictures and majesty of it all. The land vs. sea…beautiful imagery….

This is gorgeous. I’ll be there
RIP to Chadwick. He would have been proud.

Naw.

They could have told the same story as in it being women led with black men still involved.

A good example of a media that does this is the Power franchise. There’s plenty of Black women in those shows who are powerful and it can be very female focused/led. But they do no write out black men.

Now here they doubled down on the women, wrote in Mexicans and wrote out black men :wow: .

This is the cast :wow:

FYZyXFqWIAIYb9m

They just gotta make The Last Black Man in Wakanda LGBT and it's complete :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yea that happened. But there were plenty of think pieces on ‘was Kilminger really the bad guy’

Edit: I actually thought this would be harder to ‘prove’ just based on memory but it’s pretty easily traced:

-BP dropped Jan. 2018.

-Yvette Carnell—-who is later credited with coining the literal term ADOS—-had one of the many critical think pieces slamming the messaging, specifically targeting killmonger as black American and Tchalla as African. She’s laying the fournation of the movement, right down to rejecting Obama as black as evident by the title. Video has 145k views

The actual term “ADOS” is created in 2019. To use this site as a pretty accurate barometer of the culture and zeitgeist, there are no mentions of the term ADOS prior to 2019. Not in a title, not in a reply, ZERO

Some will say ‘well we already had those thoughts’, well that’s irrelevant. Africans and black Americans have always had some festering animosity, yes, but it wasn’t a movement. And when I say movement, I’m not talkin ‘I know a bunch of people who think …’. An actual term puts thoughts and beliefs into motion and starts a full movement. Ie MAGA, Ie BLM. Those are based on pre-existing thoughts and actions but the coining of thr term mobilized things whether good, bad, or indifferent.

Also BP is what, the most watched highest earning black film of all time? It’s messaging, and any thoughts countering its messaging, are going to be mainstream and have a bigger platform. It will, and did, bring festering thoughts out if the shadows

So yea, quite obvious actually, BP ignited the ADOS movement

You said "everybody" then proceeded to quote Yvette Carnell who is only coli famous. :mjlol:

Thats like using a @Coi Leray thread to prove your point.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Naw.

They could have told the same story as in it being women led with black men still involved.

A good example of a media that does this is the Power franchise. There’s plenty of Black women in those shows who are powerful and it can be very female focused/led. But they do no write out black men.

Now here they doubled down on the women, wrote in Mexicans and wrote out black men :wow: .

This is the cast :wow:

FYZyXFqWIAIYb9m

They just gotta make The Last Black Man in Wakanda LGBT and it's complete :wow:
As weird as Hollywood is, I wouldn’t doubt it but I don’t think black men will be left out of a memorial to Chadwick.