First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first film was trash, and got the black support stimulus package, won't get it this time

you got a black panther trailer with no black panther in it and expect this thing to sell, who comes up with these dumb ass ideas over there

marvel's decline will continue
Thought it was just me with not liking the 1st movie....

I won't bother either this one at all

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to wait until some reviews drop before I check this out. Phase 4 has been awful so far (except the Spiderman movie). I was a huge Namor and Black Panther comic book fan as a kid but don't have much faith in this film.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Movie looks like trash from the trailer, whole movie it’s gonna be about dykes and trannies and not needing men to be strong

i wonder if they gonna make RiRi a closeted lesbian like they did in the recent comics:jbhmm:. Back then it was with Vison's daughter but i could see them doing that with one of the Dora espcially since it was leaked a while back Okoye will have a same-sex relationship with another Dora Milaje member.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks alright. But yeah, the lack of black men in the trailer stuck out like a mf. We got M'Baku, but he looked defeated and cowardly in the trailer. No W'Kabi, no T'Challa. Only men in this trailer handling business were the army hemming up everybody with primitive ass GUNS and Namor, scust.

Do we really wanna see Ironheart, the Dora Milage and BP Shuri vs Namor? :francis:

Meanwhile they have a dominant all powerful Mexican man leading an army to defend his people:wow:

"#blackmencan'tlead" :wow:

"#Blackmencan'tprotect" :wow:

WATTBA :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
A forum that spends every waking hour screaming about "agendas" and the ever growing menace of homosexuality is seething over a movie trailer because there are too many women and not enough men for them to look at.

I swear, you CANNOT make this shyt up.

:mjlol:

shyt is both sad and hilarious :skip:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, if anything it did the opposite. Black Panther came out and suddenly everyone was on that Ghana Year of Return Wave, and doing DNA tests and to find out their ancestry.

Yeah, but the first BP film was the motivation of those Movements going to full swing and the black immigrant bashing.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Mile Morales was Spiderman into the spiderverse
Terry mcginness was batman in batman beyond
John Henry Irons was superman in steel
Shuri finna be Black panther in BP2.
shyt Killmonger was black panther for most of the last BP movie.

You remember when the Power Man mantle went to that Dominican cat that Iron Fist trained? How you feel about that Luke? :mjpls: