First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
First BP was bad in my opinion compared to the other Marvel films in that phase.

FYI I’ve not watched anything marvel after this scene :mjlol:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Black films" with Black Women, cacs, mexicans and one lone black man are now being received positively :wow:

FYZyXFqWIAIYb9m

Hollywood have finally cracked it :wow:

WATTBA :wow:

:dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer is fire you can tell the spent a lot more money on this one than the first one.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
The movie blew up, Panther was easily the most popular character in the MCU
Not true, and the movie didn't necessarily blow up. Anything MCU related was "blowing up". BP just had black people going crazy on social media because black people were on the main stage

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This is the dumbest take I've heard. They used Chadwick Boseman's death as an "excuse" for killing T'Challa? You saying they wanted to kill him off anyway cause they hate money or some shyt?

Both here and in the general public the overwhelming fan opinion was to NOT recast T'Challa. If they had done that you would have run in here hating. Your dumb ass didn't like the first movie anyway so why are you even here?

In phase 4 we've seen many female heroes replacing male versions. Swapping out Tchalla for Shuri is consistent with that. They always wanted switch her in his death just made it legit.

It's also clear that the BP franchise was never going to focus on Tchalla; it was always supposed to be a spring board for new IPs like Namor, Dr Doon, Ironheart .

Getting rid of T'challa makes all those plans easier.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
It's also clear that the BP franchise was never going to focus on Tchalla; it was always supposed to be a spring board for new IPs like Namor, Dr Doon, Ironheart .

Getting rid of T'challa makes all those plans easier.
Which is unfortunate because he is a very nuanced character, one of the few with actual rich and even reasonably consistent characterization spanning years (in the comics). The rush to get away from such characterization is one of the things that has made me increasingly apathetic towards comicdom, movies and so on, as a whole.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lets be honest...when Coogler made Shuri the nerd and equipment manager, it emasculated a large portion of T'Challa's Mojo.

He is a better Stark in technology.

He is a better Captain America when it comes to strategy and battlefield navigation.

He is the smartest Avenger.

None of this was shown on film.

After Civil War we all had hope he would be a dope fave...then Stan Lee died and they saw a ripple and then Chad died....

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Where are the Hatut Zeraze (dogs of war) and why are they making it seem like Wakanda's army is all female?

The MCU makes it look like Wakanda's army is all the Dora when really they're supposed to be a small group of body guards for the king.

The Hatut Zeraze invaded Atlantis in the comics but I'm thinking it will be the Dora in the movie.
MBMfiVXtxZKsh7XVcsXYsF.jpg

b95jw241xmq01.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Looks alright. But yeah, the lack of black men in the trailer stuck out like a mf. We got M'Baku, but he looked defeated and cowardly in the trailer. No W'Kabi, no T'Challa. Only men in this trailer handling business were the army hemming up everybody with primitive ass GUNS and Namor, scust.

Do we really wanna see Ironheart, the Dora Milage and BP Shuri vs Namor? :francis:
And now his woman Okoye is going to be:wrist: in the film.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can Man-Ape become a Champion if the Panther Goddess????

He dont even worship Bast man....or are we not using the comic book rules?

I cant tell anymore ever since they let normal black people hijack this franchise from nerd black people.

Nothing makes sense anymore witb these intellectual properties...smh...

Yea he becomes man ape in the comics and worships that animal deity they explain the clans in the 1st one so thats def a retarded fake spoiler.

I think the teaser is showing what happens when a powerful influential black king is missing. Everybody sad and tearful then the wolves come thru to take everything until hopefully a black king emerges to save them but most likely it’ll be shuri. Angela’s speech implies her whole family dead tho so maybe disney erased her cause of that vaccine stuff

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yea he becomes man ape in the comics and worships that animal deity they explain the clans in the 1st one so thats def a retarded fake spoiler.

I think the teaser is showing what happens when a powerful influential black king is missing. Everybody sad and tearful then the wolves come thru to take everything until hopefully a black king emerges to save them but most likely it’ll be shuri. Angela’s speech implies her whole family dead tho so maybe disney erased her cause of that vaccine stuff

I want it to be Shuri. But the fake spoiler ha dthe BP leave Wakanda too..Im like that defeats the purpose of being the BP...its like they scrapped all of Kirby and Lee's work and Priest's too...sans Dora to create this travesty.

Also why is Shuri flashing her claws signature style like T'Challa? I do like thegold trimmings which is very Priest era...I just Shuri with the animal skin mane and to wield Bashenga....thats all I want man....