First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks alright. But yeah, the lack of black men in the trailer stuck out like a mf. We got M'Baku, but he looked defeated and cowardly in the trailer. No W'Kabi, no T'Challa. Only men in this trailer handling business were the army hemming up everybody with primitive ass GUNS and Namor, scust.

Do we really wanna see Ironheart, the Dora Milage and BP Shuri vs Namor? :francis:

You have the option of supporting. Or having to see hundreds of think pieces about how black men dont support black women. Even after they supported black men by seeing Black Panther:francis:

And you know damn well thecoli going to post each and every one:wow:

Personally I think it looks like a great tribute,so I will see it for that. But am I trying to see Shuri black panther after that? Not on paper ,but the movie and her performance could change that.
I wasnt as sold on Chadwick or the portrayl of Tchalla myself. So im perfectly okay with a recasting.

If thats Lupita whos pregnant in the trailer. Maybe they are setting up to have a Tchalla jr in the followup if this flops:lolbron:.

Either way I think MCU puts an end to this universe soon anyway. And completely starts over with X-Men. So you will have a new Iron Man,New Captain America,new Tchalla in that universe anyway eventually.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
You have the option of supporting. Or having to see hundreds of think pieces about how black men dont support black women. Even after they supported black men by seeing Black Panther:francis:

And you know damn well thecoli going to post each and every one:wow:

Personally I think it looks like a great tribute,so I will see it for that. But am I trying to see Shuri black panther after that? Not on paper ,but the movie and her performance could change that.
I wasnt as sold on Chadwick or the portrayl of Tchalla myself. So im perfectly okay with a recasting.

If thats Lupita whos pregnant in the trailer. Maybe they are setting up to have a Tchalla jr in the followup if this flops:lolbron:.

Either way I think MCU puts an end to this universe soon anyway. And completely starts over with X-Men. So you will have a new Iron Man,New Captain America,new Tchalla in that universe anyway eventually.
Pretry sure that was the birth of The Sub-Mariner. Baby had wings on his feet.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Nobody praises Batman for being calm and collected :mjlol:

There was a viral meme just this past week about how nuts Batman is:mjlol:

Have Batman thrashing around like a barbarian and see how well that goes over with fans. Being batshyt insane and being calm and collected are not mutually exclusive.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t even understand what you all are upset about. It looks fine
Yeah, I don't get why dudes are upset. :francis:
They're upset there's women in the trailer. They wanted to see a Marvel movie full of men. The Marvel Universe is supposed to be a safe space for them :scust:
Only the Coli would react this way to a film so dedicated to a beloved main black male character that not only didn't they recast him, they essentially turned the movie into a memorial for him. Just admit you hate black women and get outta here. I say this is someone who thinks they should have just recast him.

The Coli hate sequence.

#3: Anything made by a Black producer or director
#2: Anything featuring women
#1: Anything feature Black women

OP and a lot of the commenters in this thread have said some stupid, stupid shyt when Black folk were involved.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Looks alright. But yeah, the lack of black men in the trailer stuck out like a mf. We got M'Baku, but he looked defeated and cowardly in the trailer. No W'Kabi, no T'Challa. Only men in this trailer handling business were the army hemming up everybody with primitive ass GUNS and Namor, scust.

Do we really wanna see Ironheart, the Dora Milage and BP Shuri vs Namor? :francis:

You're too emotionally invested in properties that were created by two white men

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the movie ain't got t'challa in it, they killed the character off using boseman's death is an excuse, shyt is a low brow as move

and it will not work out well for them trust me

This is the dumbest take I've heard. They used Chadwick Boseman's death as an "excuse" for killing T'Challa? You saying they wanted to kill him off anyway cause they hate money or some shyt?

Both here and in the general public the overwhelming fan opinion was to NOT recast T'Challa. If they had done that you would have run in here hating. Your dumb ass didn't like the first movie anyway so why are you even here?