First Take Debate: Lebron or Steph; Who has been the MVP over the last 10 seasons

Who has been the NBA MVP over the last 10 seasons

• Total voters

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
It isnt close, heres a tip, its the one about to break the nba record for the most points that has held for over 40 years. This isnt a serious debate to anyone aside a bron hater

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying

to be slick and not count 2012 when LBj won his first ring and his 3rd MVP? Wow the goal post moving ain't even being hidden anymore 😂
Count 10 seasons
2013 - 1
2014 - 2
2015 - 3
2016 - 4
2017 - 5
2018 - 6
2019 - 7
2020 - 8
2021 - 9
2022 - 10

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It is... and the old heads/Jordan stans are exactly why we are where we are. No one cares if you're loyal and dragging dogchit organizations to deep playoff runs. You'll be labeled a loser and choker until you win a ring

FOH.....I can go to the archives and show you clips of Jordan admitting (before he won a ring) that Bird and Magic would constantly tell him he wasn't shyt without rings - despite all his individual outstanding accomplishments. Ring Culture has been in the NBA as far back as Bill Russell.

Example:

You think it's a feat to score 50 points in an NBA game? Chamberlain averaged 50.4 points one season. He scored 100 points in one game. He scored at least 65 points 15 times; everybody else in NBA history combined has managed this feat just five times.

Chamberlain won scoring titles his first seven seasons and averaged 30.1 for his career. He led the league in rebounding a record 11 times and averaged a record 22.9 boards per game for his career.

He is the only center to lead the league in assists. He averaged more than 48 minutes a game one season. He never fouled out in 1,045 games. He won four MVPs.

In Chamberlain's first seven years, his teams went 0-for-5 in playoff series against his nemesis, Bill Russell and the Boston Celtics. "That's when people really started calling me 'loser,' " Chamberlain said.

Ya Bron stans are the Kings of projection. All this talk about moving goalposts for him, when it's ya moving the goalposts. The NBA has always been a "You ain't shyt without rings" league. Now, ya wanna come in and change that well-established concept for LeBron.

:camby:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
FOH.....I can go to the archives and show you clips of Jordan admitting (before he won a ring) that Bird and Magic would constantly tell him he wasn't shyt without rings - despite all his individual outstanding accomplishments. Ring Culture has been in the NBA as far back as Bill Russell.

Example:

You think it's a feat to score 50 points in an NBA game? Chamberlain averaged 50.4 points one season. He scored 100 points in one game. He scored at least 65 points 15 times; everybody else in NBA history combined has managed this feat just five times.

Chamberlain won scoring titles his first seven seasons and averaged 30.1 for his career. He led the league in rebounding a record 11 times and averaged a record 22.9 boards per game for his career.

He is the only center to lead the league in assists. He averaged more than 48 minutes a game one season. He never fouled out in 1,045 games. He won four MVPs.

In Chamberlain's first seven years, his teams went 0-for-5 in playoff series against his nemesis, Bill Russell and the Boston Celtics. "That's when people really started calling me 'loser,' " Chamberlain said.

Facts. The revisionist history from nikkas when it comes to the NBA is hilarious.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You kats that voted no are on some other shyt imo.

If you're looking at who was the Most Valuable Player from 2013-2022, then it'd go like this:

2013 - Bron (Prime Bron. All that needs to be said. Steph wasn't yet a star.)
2014 - Bron (Prime Bron. All that needs to be said. Steph wasn't yet a star.)
2015 - Bron (Prime Bron. All that needs to be said. Steph wasn't yet a star.)
2016 - Steph (73-9 team in the regular season. Although, come Playoff time, Bron was DEFINITELY more valuable).
2017 - Bron (KD was the most valuable player on Golden State)
2018 - Bron (KD was the most valuable player on Golden State)
2019 - Steph (Bron was kinda ass that year on a team that missed the playoffs.)
2020 - Bron
2021 - Bron
2022 - Steph

The stats say Bron has been better than Steph in each of the past 2 seasons. I'd give Steph 2019 and 2021 though. That's still pretty overwhelming number. You're comparing a post prime Bron vs Steph at his absolute peak over a 10 year period and its still a wipe out 8-2....ill even be charitable and give Steph 2016 (even though we know that's not true) and it's still 7-3 Bron.

Let that lil nikka Steph be great on his own merit.....comparing him to Bron does him no favors.

And i love how steph stans had to literally wait until THIS MONTH. To make the argument that steph has more MVPS and Rings over the past 10 years. Seeing as they literally couldn't say that shyt last month. How convenient for them:mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be steph.

Why? Because he would've started with the Heatles team. And probably would've never left. Also, Bron on those Warriors teams would not have won in 2015 and would not have been in the finals in 2016 which means KD ain't joining Bron.

Bron would've left golden state by year 4.

Facts

Daps
The stats say Bron has been better than Steph in each of the past 2 seasons. I'd give Steph 2019 and 2021 though. That's still pretty overwhelming number. You're comparing a post prime Bron vs Steph at his absolute peak over a 10 year period and its still a wipe out 8-2....ill even be charitable and give Steph 2016 (even though we know that's not true) and it's still 7-3 Bron.

Let that lil nikka Steph be great on his own merit.....comparing him to Bron does him no favors.

And i love how steph stans had to literally wait until THIS MONTH. To make the argument that steph has more MVPS and Rings over the past 10 years. Seeing as they literally couldn't say that shyt last month. How convenient for them:mjlol:
This has to be someone's alias. There's no way anyone truly believes the shyt this account posts.

:picard:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
When the next gen start looking at y’all Bron stans as old heads this gone be the new move :pachaha:
Bron stanleys vs the new gen is finna be HILARITY
Irony is, they'll start to sound like what Jordan stans sound like to them now . nikkas talking defense and cinematic defining moments and shyt now cuz them stats looking kinda spooky for some of this new crop :pachaha:

It's all fun and games to me tho. All of these dudes are a treat to watch from a straight hooper perspective