First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I mean you'll die, but that's the tradeoff you get playing on hard (:whoa:). If you want to run through everything play on easy. :ld: Or turn down your difficulty for the rail sections.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I think I'm almost at the end I'd say my major complaint about this game is the vigor selection on consoles :why: I need at least four different vigors to combo effectively but these fools got me using two.
Meanwhile the left and right on the D-pad do nothing :comeon: they should have mapped four vigors to the dpad so you could quickly change but they got lazy and only included that hot mapping on the PC version.
IT really messes up the flow having to go to the scroll will every few seconds to successfully pull off a burning, crow, electrified, bronco buck! :damn:
They need to patch that so I can have more fun with the combos like a PC brehs

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Just started playing and :whew: I feel like the majority of white Americans would love to live in a city like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember2

Rookie
Daps
seriously considering getting this after work. That review video posted in the thread is crack. I wasn't a huge fan of the first game but this looks much different. The reaction has been universally positive.

Only downside is this will be my 3rd new game this month. Already beat God of War and Gears as well. The mulitplayer in both is cool but not going to hold my attention for ever.

How long is the single player in this?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Just finished it :mindblown: :wtf:
Can someone explain this ending to me?

Ima try to keep it simple, shyt is complex as fukk...

When DeWitt got baptized after war he became the religious nut Comstock but in a alternate reality where he did'nt go through with the baptism he remains to be DeWitt, the guy you are playing as. With that being said, DeWitt had a daughter and two time traveling scientist offered him to clear his debt if he gave up his daughter Anna DeWitt (which is why the A.D is engraved in his hand to remind him), so as he gave her away he had a change of heart and tried to save her but as the time portal closed his daughter finger got snipped off and that basically tells you that Elizabeth's is actually DeWitt's daughter Anna...so Anna/Elizabeth's explains to him that it is not possible to kill Comstock because he exist in millions of different realities and allows all of the Annas to kill him thus destroying all of the different Comstocks and Annas/Elizabeths

Also DeWitt is based off a real person :krs:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=36817959

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Is it me or did it sound like they were playing "girls just want to have fun" after
you found elizabeth on the beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Ima try to keep it simple, shyt is complex as fukk...

When DeWitt got baptized after war he became the religious nut Comstock but in a alternate reality where he did'nt go through with the baptism he remains to be DeWitt, the guy you are playing as. With that being said, DeWitt had a daughter and two time traveling scientist offered him to clear his debt if he gave up his daughter Anna DeWitt (which is why the A.D is engraved in his hand to remind him), so as he gave her away he had a change of heart and tried to save her but as the time portal closed his daughter finger got snipped off and that basically tells you that Elizabeth's is actually DeWitt's daughter Anna...so Anna/Elizabeth's explains to him that it is not possible to kill Comstock because he exist in millions of different realities and allows all of the Annas to kill him thus destroying all of the different Comstocks and Annas/Elizabeths

Also DeWitt is based off a real person :krs:

Dewitt W. Comstock (1834 - 1922) - Find A Grave Memorial
Yeah okay but
How is Booker older as old man comstock than as a regular booker?
How did Elizabeth get the power to open tears?
Why did Booker give her up in the first place
Why'd he turn to a racist SOB?
And you should put that link in the spoiler imo
Edit: so okay there are two possibilities either booker does or doesn't get baptized, if he does then he turns to comstock and if he doesn't he remains booker, for every pair there's one of the twins who will build a columbia and he'll be the leader of it and will travel to an alternate booker to steal a daughter because he can't conceive?!?!?!?! and that child from an alternate world will have super powers? and that booker will try to save her? but how did Comstock get to bookers universe or vice versa?!?! If they're the same guy there worlds should be mutually exclusive unless of course the letuce's [sp] brought booker into the other world... :ohhh: but how come he didn't notice? :mindblown: it would make sense why he didn't know about Columbia and all that crap that was going on in there..........

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

Yeah okay but
How is Booker older as old man comstock than as a regular booker?
How did Elizabeth get the power to open tears?
Why did Booker give her up in the first place
Why'd he turn to a racist SOB?
And you should put that link in the spoiler imo

-The leuces were scientist who time traveled, Comstock who is the future version of Dewitt used their technology to get her.
-Not sure, ima have to get back to you on how she got them.
-Booker after the war was a drunk and gambler and i guess he owed the wrong people, but the gambling could have just been ruse for comstock to get Anna.
-He was born again after the baptism from a drunk carefree army vet to a American zealot reminiscent of the time period where white christian conservatives ideals were still prominent. That was the mindset of the late 1800s and 1900s among the conservative whites back then except he was clearly a extremist.
-and yeah maybe i should change that