First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
honestly the farther I get the more I have myself thinking that this is the perfect next gen game ...I cant think of any games in the 360/Ps3 era that touches this

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've played up to the part where you have to defeat slates men..game was too easy on normal so I bumped it up to hard before I cut it off. Is there a huge difference?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just beat it :mindblown: wtf did i just play? Good game but it became a cluster fukk near the end with the huge battle...it got pretty scary too after you visit Elizabeth's mother :wow: :bryan:

8/10 for me...any fights where you had to use the rails fukking sucked, lets be real. shyt got old fast. Much rather the corridor fights

Lmao just no

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
im up to the part where your looking for the gunsmith. probably my favorite game this gen. im looking forward to the last few hours that everyone says is :mindblown:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
im up to the part where your looking for the gunsmith. probably my favorite game this gen. im looking forward to the last few hours that everyone says is :mindblown:

shyt is about to get wild soon, breh.

I suggest most people play the game on hard. Normal is too easy in the way that you can most times get away just using guns. But on hard you have to quickly make a decision on what combo of weapon/vigors you're going with. It's fun man

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
shyt is about to get wild soon, breh.

I suggest most people play the game on hard. Normal is too easy in the way that you can most times get away just using guns. But on hard you have to quickly make a decision on what combo of weapon/vigors you're going with. It's fun man

yeah i've been playing on hard plus walking around looking at/searching everything i can find. cant remember the last game that had me lost in the world like this (non rpg)...maybe the first bioshock.

i can tell that my second playthrough in 1999 mode is going to be :to: and :ohlawd:. some of these battles are gonna be tough as shyt.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
another game with a "I'm lost" button. IMO that shyt is just a sign of lazy devs. they don't even bother giving you clues, landmarks, or any reason to explore, cause they know you can just blindly go through the game following an arrow. it's no wonder why people finish these games so quick

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
another game with a "I'm lost" button. IMO that shyt is just a sign of lazy devs. they don't even bother giving you clues, landmarks, or any reason to explore, cause they know you can just blindly go through the game following an arrow. it's no wonder why people finish these games so quick

you know what i actually used the arrow for? i would see which way it wanted me to go then go the OPPOSITE way and explore.:manny:

i actually played for about 4 hours the past 2 nights and im barely half way done from what i've seen

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So yall nikkas actually enjoy those rail battles especially towards the end? i beat it on hard and it by far the worst thing in this game. Having those useless ass tears that activate hooks and not being able to dismount from them just by tapping jump is :wtf: and then if don't use the "land here button" you'll take damage from the falling the same distance :mindblown: ....bioshock ain't meant for large scale battles, damn near all my upgrade money i had was thrown in the bushes from cheap deaths.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So yall nikkas actually enjoy those rail battles especially towards the end? i beat it on hard and it by far the worst thing in this game. Having those useless ass tears that activate hooks and not being able to dismount from them just by tapping jump is :wtf: and then if don't use the "land here button" you'll take damage from the falling the same distance :mindblown: ....bioshock ain't meant for large scale battles, damn near all my upgrade money i had was thrown in the bushes from cheap deaths.

oh I was ready to turn the game off when I saw how the 'hook' worked. gtfo with "it must be magnetic" as an explanation of why I fly 20 feet through the air. this ain't a fukkin batman game :stopitslime:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The rail battles sucked....at first. You need to learn the mechanics and use all of the controls. Going backwards, slowing down, keeping your eyes open for tears, dismounts and strike points help you out tremendously. Once you get all that down shyt is straight :bustback:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
you know what i actually used the arrow for? i would see which way it wanted me to go then go the OPPOSITE way and explore.:manny:

i actually played for about 4 hours the past 2 nights and im barely half way done from what i've seen

That's the same shyt I do with the arrow. My fukkin' controller broke on me, so I gotta stop playing and go pick up another wired one for my PC :damn:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
oh I was ready to turn the game off when I saw how the 'hook' worked. gtfo with "it must be magnetic" as an explanation of why I fly 20 feet through the air. this ain't a fukkin batman game :stopitslime:

shyt almost ruined the game for me breh, the minute i seen them rails being used to make circles around the same area with rocket turrets n shyt i was :leostare: :huhldup: ....i like them much better when traveling one way somewhere and not having to deal with using them in one area getting shot from all angles. Every time i see them i just :snoop: because i know im going die 100 times from bs.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
The rail battles sucked....at first. You need to learn the mechanics and use all of the controls. Going backwards, slowing down, keeping your eyes open for tears, dismounts and strike points help you out tremendously. Once you get all that down shyt is straight :bustback:

you must be playing on normal or easy, all that shyt do NOTHING on hard. Even with the strike point upgrades they'll just shrug them blows off. And the Tears :snoop: .....turrets damn near useless 80% of the times because it gets destroyed in seconds, cover is terrible, med kits and guns are nice but terribly placed on the map most of the time...honestly the mini tears were a dumb mechanic, they could have did so much more with it.