First night in jail must be a nightmare..coli felons talk to us

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When them boys looking for you pay what you owe. Get that warrant off your ass and go to court.

YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE AN ATTORNEY ON FILE THAT YOU OR PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU CAN CALL WHEN YOURE IN TROUBLE.

Go to jail and realize you a speed dialing ass nikka who doesnt remember anyone's phone numbers bruhs. :mjlol:

"Uh Yes is this Keisha? Yea this Mowgli we used to date 5 years ago? Remember that BBQ you drove me to that one time where you said I was looking at other women? Yea well can you drive to my moms house and tell her I'm in jail? Hello?"

Not a felon. Never been locked up. I just forget court dates and realized I need to use attorneys instead of going to court :snoop:

If fighting the ticket costs less then half of the fine you may as well fight it

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo real talk great advice. if you get knocked for 2 or 3 years and immediately start thinking it's a hyperbolic chamber like dbz instead of your freedom taken youd probably come out crushing.
Except the fact that you’re now a convicted felon and that impacts you for the rest of your life.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Remember my first time. Once I made it into population, I immediately went to my cell. A few minutes later, someone whom I presume to have been my cellmate came in and pointed out a bucket of amenities sitting on my bed. He said he’d be there if I needed anything and promptly left. An hour later, my parents met the $50,000 bail.

:francis:
What were you in for?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope is one of the heaviest sentence you can get if caught. If you playing in the H game you gotta be all or nothing. Because when they catch you , it's minimum 10-15 years if you had any type of organization involved.

Anybody peddling the Fentynal that killed X, MKW, and Shock G and thousands of others needs life in jail. I hope he never sees, :lolbron:the light of day.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never went to prison but have had clients and homies that did throughout my childhood and early adulthood.

You gotta get a routine - and find something to occupy your time, mind, and spirit. I'm a big reader, so any books I could potentially get my hands on would be something I'd jump into, writing, drawing, rapping, exercise - all the things my friends did while inside.

Waking up after you dreamed you were outside has to be one of the must crushing things in the world, torture that you can't really control.

It has its low periods, and its even lower periods.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you mean well, but there’s been plenty of ngas getting locked up that are 100% innocent but got profiled.
Man in Columbus airport just got jailed for drug trafficking charges because he was trying to come through the airport with money to buy a pickup truck for scrap hauling :francis:

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
Yo real talk great advice. if you get knocked for 2 or 3 years and immediately start thinking it's a hyperbolic chamber like dbz instead of your freedom taken youd probably come out crushing.
Hell yea that’s exactly what it is. I looked at my situation as positive as I could, but I will say most don’t lol

hatealot

Banned
Daps
When them boys looking for you pay what you owe. Get that warrant off your ass and go to court.

YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE AN ATTORNEY ON FILE THAT YOU OR PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU CAN CALL WHEN YOURE IN TROUBLE.

Go to jail and realize you a speed dialing ass nikka doesnt remember anyone's phone numbers bruhs. :mjlol:

"Uh Yes is this Keisha? Yea this Mowgli we used to date 5 years ago? Remember that BBQ you drove me to that one time where you said I was looking at other women? Yea well can you drive to my moms house and tell her I'm in jail? Hello?"
I remember being locked up in upstate new york but all my area codes was in NYC and couldn't make free calls like everyone else. :damn:

I had to hustle up to speak to one of the guys already on the phone to have his wife three way my sister.

That was the point when I realized why people could killed for a phone call. Nobody knew where the fukk I was. I think phone systems changed since then now cuz this was like 10 plus years ago.