First night in jail must be a nightmare..coli felons talk to us

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
I did two days in Harris county. Seen a treh knock a nikka out cause he was talking dine on the treh and his bf. This was literally 5 minutes after I got there. Seen a whole lot more fights after that. Haven’t got a warrant since :whew: been to mykawa mad times before that but that shyt was light.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad that so many of us get influenced by media so strongly and that there are few positive media influences out there.

With that being said, imagine how different it is right now with so many youth coming up that are looking for direction and they are being influenced by someone like Lil nas x like how folks 15 years ago was getting influenced by 50 and Kanye.

I’m trying my hardest to get kids away from entertainers as influencers and idols. It’s sad, but in reality it’s what a lot of folks have... it one thing to be inspired by folks, but to look at them as idols is troubling...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yes, I did time. Was up at Norfolk (same place I was initially jailed at), a correctional facility up here in Mass. Not much to tell, man. I was caught in a sting. Someone ratted us out.

:francis:
Well at least you turned your life around. You’re lucky to have your parents bail you out. 99.9% would’ve let their son rot.

Daps
Well at least you turned your life around. You’re lucky to have your parents bail you out. 99.9% would’ve let their son rot.
Yea. Not bragging, but I came from an upper middle class household. I lived next to Charles Ogletree (lawyer you might have seen on MSNBC). Safe to say, my flirtation with the streets was embarrassing to my family. I’m good now.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Remember my first time. Once I made it into population, I immediately went to my cell. A few minutes later, someone whom I presume to have been my cellmate came in and pointed out a bucket of amenities sitting on my bed. He said he’d be there if I needed anything and promptly left. An hour later, my parents met the $50,000 bail.

:francis:
u dodged a bullet then

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Just because you are in county jail doesn't mean you convicted yet. You can be sitting due to denied bail, or or can't get no bail paid and have to sit the whole trial out.

It happens, innocent folks who aren't criminals having to adapt, it happens very frequently. You can find yourself in this situation. :yeshrug:

I did before!

was on rice street nearly four months for something I didn’t have anything to do with.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
240px-Tom_Dubois.jpg

:russ:
That was one of the funniest f*lking episodes I've seen.

I DONT WANT TO GET ANALLY R*PED- HUEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
My first night my bag with all my stuff disappeared while we were waiting to be assigned cells

I told the co at the desk and she was like

:manny: what you want me to do’

That’s when I knew what time it was

:demonic:

:laff:

Boi them COs be dirty as hell lol. I was still taking a shower after free time was over… so when I came out everybody was going back in the cell. She told buddy to shut the door and make me wait in the common area until she finished her rounds in other pods. I waited 30 minutes and saw her go to the control room chillin.

I started donkey kicking the pod door and cursing them bytches out. It was cold as hell out there.

she came an hour and a half later to let me in and made me stay in during the the next free time out.

I did push ups and took a shyt… every time the bytch came around for headcount I acted a complete jackass. :pachaha:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Prison is all about reprogramming yourself. It’s not that hard if you a stand up dude and u don’t gangbang gamble or get high. On the bright side it’s the only place you get to live the same day over and over and keep tweaking your mind with no distractions. Three years made me a beast!

Yo real talk great advice. if you get knocked for 2 or 3 years and immediately start thinking it's a hyperbolic chamber like dbz instead of your freedom taken youd probably come out crushing.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Blood nikkas in my hood was saying you aint real right until you go up top to prison, not city, not county jail, but prison tkme and meet your superior .

I remember my boy was gonna turn 9trey and the nikka was like nahhhh , he was already caught up by that time. No turning back, had nikkas doing 31 days of putting in work before they can even wear the flag.

nikkas used to be scared to wear red on halloween:russ:

Back when nikkas was banging that 031 and all you hear is bllllllaaaatt when you pull up in certain hoods .

I swear, nikkas was signing up to get a membership to prison like crazy. Couldn't wait to get that DIN number
Just like the Mexicans in Cali who get put on to the Mexican mafia when they get locked up. State Pen is the goal.
That blood shyt in the 00s was just ignorance on fire. Then it became a parody. Having cats going up north like it was the first day of school, showing off all their flyest outfits.

On some real shyt, Kanye West really changed the paradigm of the black youth for the better back in 2004. Gave an alternative path to black folks not to get caught up in that street life and jailbird behavior. He may be a c00n in 2021, but Ye really saved a lot of black men from being statistics with his early albums about the theme of college.
That paradigm shift didn’t last long. Things went right back and even overboard in the late00s when Waka dropped in 2009 and then it went into overdrive when Chief Keef dropped in 2011.