First night in jail must be a nightmare..coli felons talk to us

Daps
Remember my first time. Once I made it into population, I immediately went to my cell. A few minutes later, someone whom I presume to have been my cellmate came in and pointed out a bucket of amenities sitting on my bed. He said he’d be there if I needed anything and promptly left. An hour later, my parents met the $50,000 bail.

:francis:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
shyt like basic training but no going home. I’d be out by day 2
EpGtzEkUUAIU0Bk.jpg
:laff:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
no pillow. You have to stuff yo netted bag with extra jail clothes and sheets to sleep on. :francis:

Yes. They’ll try to rob and extort you too. No matter who you are.e
Court days be the worst, especially if you facing time. They drag the hell out of you. Further notices, reschedules, detectives not showing up, etc.

THE worst. :snoop:

soon as u see daylight... u in a fight

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Never been arrested and intend to keep it that way. I did some real stupid shyt when I was younger and god knows I’m lucky not to have done some time. That’s why I’m so clean now. I don’t want karma coming back for me. :hubie:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Remember my first time. Once I made it into population, I immediately went to my cell. A few minutes later, someone whom I presume to have been my cellmate came in and pointed out a bucket of amenities sitting on my bed. He said he’d be there if I needed anything and promptly left. An hour later, my parents met the $50,000 bail.

What were you in for? 50,000? God damn. My parents would’ve let me rot to teach me a lesson. Were you on bond for 500,000? Or did they pay 10% of the 50,000?:picard:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That blood shyt in the 00s was just ignorance on fire. Then it became a parody. Having cats going up north like it was the first day of school, showing off all their flyest outfits.

On some real shyt, Kanye West really changed the paradigm of the black youth for the better back in 2004. Gave an alternative path to black folks not to get caught up in that street life and jailbird behavior. He may be a c00n in 2021, but Ye really saved a lot of black men from being statistics with his early albums about the theme of college.

witnessed this... from last years of high school to college.. Ye was a positive change. Used to argue with dudes from my burbs that Kanye’s life was more relatable to them then 50 and Cam.... lol, it’s funny when you think about it.

Daps
witnessed this... from last years of high school to college.. Ye was a positive change. Used to argue with dudes from my burbs that Kanye’s life was more relatable to them then 50 and Cam.... lol, it’s funny when you think about it.

It's sad that so many of us get influenced by media so strongly and that there are few positive media influences out there.

With that being said, imagine how different it is right now with so many youth coming up that are looking for direction and they are being influenced by someone like Lil nas x like how folks 15 years ago was getting influenced by 50 and Kanye.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

That motherfukker was a predator, I would have beat his ass