First night in jail must be a nightmare..coli felons talk to us

hatealot

Banned
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

Cutty said different.
Look at this and see it again

Daps
If your folks could shoot you 50k bail why would you need to move coke? Doesn't sound like ya'll was financially strapped.
I was stupid and wanted to be cool. A lot of middle class brehs in Cambridge were dabbling in the streets. I think were attempting to match the street cred of our peers over the river in Dorchester and Roxbury. Back then, Boston brehs used to think Cambridge brehs were soft.

:mjgrin:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being claustrophobic and never realizing how small that cell is. Stepping foot and realizing you not getting released out that cell for another 23 hours not knowing which hour since they change up or not knowing they might fukk up and dead you on your one hour a day. :mjcry:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

The fetty wap situation or that tiktok dude who killed his wife

How do you sleep knowing u got 25 years of this :picard:

No technology
No freedom
No travel
No women
Never eating your fav food
Not seeing your family :francis:
Another man telling u when to wake up

Why would anyone want to be a Criminal :picard:

Fred
Nobody (outside of sociopaths) really “wants” to be a criminal. Some people are just willing to take the chance of crime because the reward of getting out of a shytty financial situation is worth the risk of getting locked up.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was stupid and wanted to be cool. A lot of middle class brehs in Cambridge were dabbling in the streets. I think were attempting to match the street cred of our peers over the river in Dorchester and Roxbury. Back then, Boston brehs used to think Cambridge brehs were soft.

:mjgrin:
Ah I see.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yea real shyt, being a high risk offender is nuts. It’s a shame how rigged the system is.. it’s literally like trappin and prison is the product they push. If u go once they want you to always come back. The way my situation played out was nothing but a blessing, that’s why I’m always happy. It’s some good nikkas in there that might not ever make it out
@Matt504 you missing the gems being dropped in this thread :wow:

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
So you remembered your coli pw for the 8 years you were in prison?

:dwillhuh:

The way brehs be talking about the pen, I thought all of ya'll be needing some deep psychiatric help once you get out after everything you see while in there.

This breh got home and jumped on the coli before he even looked for a hoe to smash.

The dedication :ohhh:
nikka what?? How does me still having my login mean I came on here before I got some p*ssy?? U geeked up on that one bro, but on the serious tip I had my same phone so my info was auto locked in

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The fetty wap situation or that tiktok dude who killed his wife

How do you sleep knowing u got 25 years of this :picard:

No technology
No freedom
No travel
No women
Never eating your fav food
Not seeing your family :francis:
Another man telling u when to wake up

Why would anyone want to be a Criminal :picard:

Fred

Some of them never had a choice, mental illness played a role in their crimes, but was still convicted and held criminally responsible.