First night in jail must be a nightmare..coli felons talk to us

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
My first time , I found me a good as spot , then when it time to get classified some cac had a seizure and that kept us in the bullpen 2 more days . 30 mfz in a big ass cell with more people keep be thrown in. Eating bag nasty's
Using a toilet tissue roll as a pillow.:mjgrin:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Cats went to jail for sport back in the late 90s and early 00s. Literally a whole generation of black men getting locked up, to get clout and get bytches on the outside. :snoop:

That was literally my era :wow: my 'getting locked up' years. Late 90s, into the early 00's.

I was even locked up during Y2K (when the world was supposedly going to shut down and end :mjlol:).
I remember nikkas was really making their final "tell my mother I love her" type phone calls and all kinds of sh*t, and Ill never forget this hilarious ass dude my nikka I hung with was cracking jokes about us dying in there right at midnight :dead: and he was saying how we ain't never getting out eating real food again :russ:.. Man it's crazy some of the stuff you remember and that was my dude too man we used to be in there fkn cryin laughing off some of the stupidest sh*t breh :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One of my best friends was in just for a couple weeks, he talk about he just stayed in the bed the whole fukking time cause there was so much shyt going down around him that he didn't want to get involved with, either crossing the wrong person and getting jumped by his crew or getting caught up in something and then catching another charge that would turn his two weeks into two years.

One night he just laid up in that bunk and listened while his celly and a bunch other guys beat the shyt out of someone right there in his cell cause the guy was in on a sex charge.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Blood nikkas in my hood was saying you aint real right until you go up top to prison, not city, not county jail, but prison tkme and meet your superior .

I remember my boy was gonna turn 9trey and the nikka was like nahhhh , he was already caught up by that time. No turning back, had nikkas doing 31 days of putting in work before they can even wear the flag.

nikkas used to be scared to wear red on halloween:russ:

Back when nikkas was banging that 031 and all you hear is bllllllaaaatt when you pull up in certain hoods .

I swear, nikkas was signing up to get a membership to prison like crazy. Couldn't wait to get that DIN number
Whooop :wow:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
240px-Tom_Dubois.jpg

:russ:
“You drive like an old bytch! :pacspit:

:pachaha:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Real shyt I watched a nikka not eat for a whole week unless he got twisted :mjlol:

Bytch ass nikka turned felon a week later and became a flunkie after getting whooped on and starving for a whole week.

I was like :ohhh: this nikka tough now?