First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I tried watching this movie yesterday and ended up turning it off 30 mins into it and started playing TitanFall instead.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Movie was dope and Will did his thing as usual, Margot was dope too.

Saddest is how badly a LOT of people wanted this to fail...
Yeah the movie was dope, I only go to the movies for high budget action flicks. But I enjoyed this. I am :comeon: at the whole scene we're the father is hassling Will in his apartment.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Finally brought up the courage to go watch this and outside of the Superbowl scene the movie was the boring crap I feared it to be. Zero chemistry between leads, characters that don't feel real and a story that isn't as clever or twisty as it wants you to think it is, plus it's just soooo boring.

I have to agree with you for only the second time in my life

this shyt made absolutely no sense. and I didn't think Robbie was very good. She is pretty to look at though

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I have to agree with you for only the second time in my life

this shyt made absolutely no sense. and I didn't think Robbie was very good. She is pretty to look at though

Assuming the first time was acknowledging that I was right, right, right about Fury Road, maybe this means you're finally developing a lick of sense in that feeble podcast-ruined head of yours.