First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was good and entertaining...but the plot and how it developed was :dwillhuh:

And for what the guy looked like and what will looked like...not really possible for them to have the connection they had...:dwillhuh:

Really none of the scenes tied together at all...

It was entertaining...but maybe it wasn't good

:russ: at how you started with saying it was good and then by the end of the post you're like :scust: nah maybe not

Daps
Movie was good and entertaining...but the plot and how it developed was :dwillhuh:

And for what the guy looked like and what will looked like...not really possible for them to have the connection they had...:dwillhuh:

Really none of the scenes tied together at all...

It was entertaining...but maybe it wasn't good

Sure they could

He said he picked up Will when he was a kid on the streets

You think a hungry orphan gonna care that the dude that took care of him was white

He was a mega douche though

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yea I gave this movie a fair chance and it feels like it was written by a mentally handicapped teenager. So many stupid plot points; Will can act his ass off, but he can't choose a script to save his life.

haven't seen this yet but i shudder for your future scathing review of chappie :mjcry:

:laff:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally saw this: good flick....a nice romantic comedy with heists thrown in......speaking of which: the heists they were pulling off were quick and damn good...anyway, didnt see that twist coming at the end, but put it all together when what happened to Will happened....

on a side note: think margot is gonna make a hell of a harly quinn...she has the look down, especially with those eyes and hair...and will should do his thing as deadshot.....watching this made me anticipate suicide squad even more.....

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Finally brought up the courage to go watch this and outside of the Superbowl scene the movie was the boring crap I feared it to be. Zero chemistry between leads, characters that don't feel real and a story that isn't as clever or twisty as it wants you to think it is, plus it's just soooo boring.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally watched this movie....man...this movie is a f*cking bored....I kept felling asleep in it and don't remember and I don't care. Honesly, this movie is whack.

THIS MOVIE IS a :trash: and :camby:. I already know that movie was gonna be :trash:. becaue.....One: I already knew that movie gonna be whack and that movie was meant for Ben Affleck and Kristen Stewart....that's a first SIGN...that movie is a already :trash: and Ben left this shyt but Kristen was still holding until he heard Will Smith came in and she took off and that had me :patrice: and didn't understand why would Will Smtih took this movie deal?. Will Smith was a biggest star than Ben and Kristen?......that wake me up...Will Smith just a dumb ass.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the movie was ok, better than how a lot of you called it. 6.5/10

Shorty is bad as hell. Lol at race skank.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
After 2 weekends in theaters the movie has already made $74.4 million worldwide. It's safe to say this movie will make over $100 million. So much for this movie being a flop that some were hoping for.

:banderas:#BLACKMAN&PAWGINTERRACIALEXCELLENCE

:umad: Coli Militants & Racist Cacs
fBMTARo.png

:wow: So much for this movie being a flop.