First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After 2 weekends in theaters the movie has already made $74.4 million worldwide. It's safe to say this movie will make over $100 million. So much for this movie being a flop that some were hoping for.

:banderas:#BLACKMAN&PAWGINTERRACIALEXCELLENCE

:umad: Coli Militants & Racist Cacs

Dude you actually referee to this as black man and pawging excellence...lol. Lord have mercy only on the coli.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:beli::beli::beli:This movie was fukken terrible. God damn I am glad I didn't see this bullshyt in the theaters.

I don't if I should spoiler but whatever

Get shot dead in the heart, but not only live and walk to the hospital brehs. :comeon:

Will Smith having a white father (:dwillhuh:) Was Will suppose to biracial? :dahell: Is Will one of those #newblacks that doesn't see color?

Whole mess of other fukkkery in this movie that I am like :comeon:.

Did he have a gambling problem or nah?:patrice:Or did he want ol'girl to think he had a problem?

There was potential to be a great heist movie, but the plot was just too stupid.

I honestly thought ol'girl was cop or some shyt.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:beli::beli::beli:This movie was fukken terrible. God damn I am glad I didn't see this bullshyt in the theaters.

I don't if I should spoiler but whatever

Get shot dead in the heart, but not only live and walk to the hospital brehs. :comeon:

Will Smith having a white father (:dwillhuh:) Was Will suppose to biracial? :dahell: Is Will one of those #newblacks that doesn't see color?

Whole mess of other fukkkery in this movie that I am like :comeon:.

Did he have a gambling problem or nah?:patrice:Or did he want ol'girl to think he had a problem?

There was potential to be a great heist movie, but the plot was just too stupid.

I honestly thought ol'girl was cop or some shyt.

This film operated on a new level of stupidity :mjlol:

Yea I gave this movie a fair chance and it feels like it was written by a mentally handicapped teenager. So many stupid plot points; Will can act his ass off, but he can't choose a script to save his life.

Daps
Why couldn't this nikka just walk away from the Chinese cat :what:

Nikka ego couldn't handle losing a $10 wager and ended up losing $1.2 million dollars

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Movie was good and entertaining...but the plot and how it developed was :dwillhuh:

And for what the guy looked like and what will looked like...not really possible for them to have the connection they had...:dwillhuh:

Really none of the scenes tied together at all...

It was entertaining...but maybe it wasn't good